The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tell me which game that is free to play with no investment but can earn a little

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Amon7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 7, 2024
I want to play a game that is free to play and no need investment to start. my plan is to earn from it and invest my earnings to a more profitable game. do u have any suggested games?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I suggest the game of entrepreneurship.

f.laengle

Super Saiyajin
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 21, 2023
Switzerland
If you just want to play something for free and spend a lot of time in there then go for any free MMO out there.. If you want to get rich with that - good luck

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I want to play a game that is free to play and no need investment to start. my plan is to earn from it and invest my earnings to a more profitable game. do u have any suggested games?
Do your own research on “play to earn”.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
You might try these:

Don't fall for game scams. Deliver actual value to someone who wants that value.

What can you deliver that people actually use in their jobs, hobbies, or daily lives that they would be willing to pay for? What do you spend money on? What experiences will people buy? What makes people remember the good times? What services make business easier? Which ones relieve someone from having to work themselves on something they might like to do?

Can you produce those things too?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
I'm not a very empathetic person but some of you guys are real assholes. Sure, you can light $10 on fire in the US, but this guy probably can't, $10 has more value where he's from.

@Amon7 Here's what I would suggest (just saw someone do it on Reddit and have great success). Figure out a few things you can do online somewhat well. Can you use Canva (it's free)? Can you do research (ChatGPT has a free version)? Anything?

Then create posts on every work, small business, and freelance subreddit and offer your help. Be genuine and transparent - say you're looking to help people at a low hourly rate (figure out what's the lowest you can go) to start your freelance career. Don't sound too depressive or desperate but let them know you're in a tough spot and getting a job in your country isn't an option because it doesn't pay $15 an hour like in the US. Say you don't care much about the money, you just want to learn how to help people, so you can build a better future for yourself.

Then, eventually, you might get some tasks, do them so well, you're hired again and eventually, you'll have some testimonials and portfolio pieces.

Just be careful and don't get banned for spamming.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.