The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready To Execute My Idea.

Idea threads

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Hello guys again,

i already wrote a few days ago my first post about my presentation to the forum. I repeat that I am italian and I do not speak English very well, so sorry if I do not express myself well but i will try to do it as best as i can.

As I said in my first post i'm ready to become from dreamer to doer.

I have my idea and the really important thing is that i want to execute it to solve a real problem , at least in my country. In short: i would like to create a site (and if it works, after an app) where a person who need to solve their problems can find the best company or person that can solve them (near him). I imagine the site in a similar way to sites like for example: toptal.com or upwork.com but with other purposes. (I can explain you my idea in detail without problems)

Now, i'd like to have some advice.

I don't know the programming. Do you think should i hire a freelance programmer to build the site? Or should i try to create a prototype?

If i had to create a prototype from where can i start? Should i create it with wordpress for example?(i don't think it can be possibile) In this case maybe i can buy an udemy course about wordpress to learn to create the prototype. So, if i see that it works i can hire a programmer to do it better. (Just to throw down some starting ideas)

Which one of this 2 possibility do you think is better?

I don't have a high budget to invest at the moment, but i can find a solution
for this too.

Sorry again if i made several grammatical errors. I am very open to listening to your advice.

Thank for reading.

Christian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duck

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
May 15, 2019
Denmark
When creating a prototype, please make sure to keep it a Minimal Viable Product (MVP). Don't try to make a lot of features before you know if your core product works (and if you can make it profitable). This can save you a LOT of time.

In your situation, I would probably work some more hours in order to pay a programmer to do the work - but that is just my opinion.

lamborghini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2019
Hello guys again,

i already wrote a few days ago my first post about my presentation to the forum. I repeat that I am italian and I do not speak English very well, so sorry if I do not express myself well but i will try to do it as best as i can.

As I said in my first post i'm ready to become from dreamer to doer.

I have my idea and the really important thing is that i want to execute it to solve a real problem , at least in my country. In short: i would like to create a site (and if it works, after an app) where a person who need to solve their problems can find the best company or person that can solve them (near him). I imagine the site in a similar way to sites like for example: toptal.com or upwork.com but with other purposes. (I can explain you my idea in detail without problems)

Now, i'd like to have some advice.

I don't know the programming. Do you think should i hire a freelance programmer to build the site? Or should i try to create a prototype?

If i had to create a prototype from where can i start? Should i create it with wordpress for example?(i don't think it can be possibile) In this case maybe i can buy an udemy course about wordpress to learn to create the prototype. So, if i see that it works i can hire a programmer to do it better. (Just to throw down some starting ideas)

Which one of this 2 possibility do you think is better?

I don't have a high budget to invest at the moment, but i can find a solution
for this too.

Sorry again if i made several grammatical errors. I am very open to listening to your advice.

Thank for reading.

Christian
amazing idea; maybe I'm also able to execute this in my country

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!