The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Execute Business Idea?

Idea threads

Rakshit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 27, 2023
I have a new business idea that is already existing and has a huge competition and I don't know much about how to start it as a bigneer.
As I don't have that much approach such as technology money and other basic needs.
So what should be my first step towards it.

for example
If I am making a company like Airbnb but with more efficiency and more better as Airbnb does,
so what should be my ground work or Knowledge about technology in this case?
And what should be my further steps as a bigneer ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 1, 2022
need more context.
also, focus on your strengths. find out what you can do but they cant and build on it.
for e.g. i heard this somewhere:
big companies have shareholders to please alongside customers. so they might make some bad decisions due to that. by focusing on complete customer satisfaction your are undercutting the bigger competitor.
find things like that and grow around them

Ties.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jul 17, 2023
Netherlands
big companies have shareholders to please alongside customers. so they might make some bad decisions due to that. by focusing on complete customer satisfaction your are undercutting the bigger competitor.
Really interesting thought. Do you remember where you heard it or from who?

SalesGod

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 25, 2021
I have a new business idea that is already existing and has a huge competition and I don't know much about how to start it as a bigneer.
As I don't have that much approach such as technology money and other basic needs.
So what should be my first step towards it.

for example
If I am making a company like Airbnb but with more efficiency and more better as Airbnb does,
so what should be my ground work or Knowledge about technology in this case?
And what should be my further steps as a bigneer ?
If you are competing with a status quo solution like Airbnb there has to be a huge value skew or else why would anyone use it.

Get clear on what that is, what problem you solve that Airbnb can't and what the outcome of solving that is for your customers. If there is a legit market for it and you can sell to people that you are the person to solve it you should not have trouble getting money to execute. Then its a matter of putting the work, resources and people in place to acquire your first customer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
need more context.
also, focus on your strengths. find out what you can do but they cant and build on it.
for e.g. i heard this somewhere:
find things like that and grow around them
That sounds like the concept of ethical fading Simon Sinek mentioned in his book The Infinite Game.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.