What's new

Ready to do it right this time.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RaffUnscripted

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
23
Location
Providence, RI
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 204%
Good morning everyone. I've listened to both Fastlane and Unscripted twice on Audible now started round three of Fastlane; It's amazing how much you miss first (and second) time around. I came to the unsettling and redeeming determination that I have spent my entire life as a moneychaser. It's time again for me to create a business but this time I will use the TUNEF model. The hardest part will obviously be developing a solid value proposition. I am a polymath with experience in Investments, Hair Salon ownership and the Dry Cleaning industry with a minimum of 5 years experience in each of these. I am also bilingual. I speak fluent Italian and travel there often so an import export scenario is of interest.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom