The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read Fastlane, now I'm here

RecoveringTrekee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2018
I'm currently working as an electrical engineer in the military industrial complex. I have a bachelor's in brewing from Germany and a masters in materials science. Electronics and software is self taught. I've been trying and failing to start small businesses since I was a teenager. Web design, shareware, 3d printer parts, dropshipping, ecommerce, balloon animals. But I'm still a wage slave.
I had a bit of a break down last year and blew up at some people at work, something along the lines of yelling rather publically about the banality of evil and how the industry didn't pay enough for souls. HR responded with a counseling referral and the counselor told me I just have to accept that I will never in my life make more money than I do now (at the time around 74k a year).
Anyway I fell back into putting up with the job when the crypto bubble last year made me enough money to finally finish my pilot license-another childhood dream I'd been failing to finish for 17 years. I spent about six months on that this time and am now a certified private pilot.
But now the reality of my office job as an accessory to murder closed in on me again. Someone on Reddit suggested I read Fastlane and Unscripted when the topic of online shops came up. I read Fastlane and I'm currently reading Unscripted . It's time for this year's business startup.
Sorry my intro was kinda long.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...