RecoveringTrekee
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2018
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 100%
I'm currently working as an electrical engineer in the military industrial complex. I have a bachelor's in brewing from Germany and a masters in materials science. Electronics and software is self taught. I've been trying and failing to start small businesses since I was a teenager. Web design, shareware, 3d printer parts, dropshipping, ecommerce, balloon animals. But I'm still a wage slave.
I had a bit of a break down last year and blew up at some people at work, something along the lines of yelling rather publically about the banality of evil and how the industry didn't pay enough for souls. HR responded with a counseling referral and the counselor told me I just have to accept that I will never in my life make more money than I do now (at the time around 74k a year).
Anyway I fell back into putting up with the job when the crypto bubble last year made me enough money to finally finish my pilot license-another childhood dream I'd been failing to finish for 17 years. I spent about six months on that this time and am now a certified private pilot.
But now the reality of my office job as an accessory to murder closed in on me again. Someone on Reddit suggested I read Fastlane and Unscripted when the topic of online shops came up. I read Fastlane and I'm currently reading Unscripted. It's time for this year's business startup.
Sorry my intro was kinda long.
I had a bit of a break down last year and blew up at some people at work, something along the lines of yelling rather publically about the banality of evil and how the industry didn't pay enough for souls. HR responded with a counseling referral and the counselor told me I just have to accept that I will never in my life make more money than I do now (at the time around 74k a year).
Anyway I fell back into putting up with the job when the crypto bubble last year made me enough money to finally finish my pilot license-another childhood dream I'd been failing to finish for 17 years. I spent about six months on that this time and am now a certified private pilot.
But now the reality of my office job as an accessory to murder closed in on me again. Someone on Reddit suggested I read Fastlane and Unscripted when the topic of online shops came up. I read Fastlane and I'm currently reading Unscripted. It's time for this year's business startup.
Sorry my intro was kinda long.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
