What's new

Re-Introduction: Attending the 2016 Summit

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cantona7

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
29
Rep Bank
$295
User Power: 338%
Just wanted to re-introduce myself as I'm now attending the 2016 Summit! I'm a habitual lurker so thank you @Vigilante for the kick in the butt.

I'm a Canadian video game influencer (my FL business) with a focus on Twitch streaming (I also do YT and blog content as well). I play video games for a living!

Since I was in college I've been obsessed with the video game industry. A few years ago I got my literal "dream job" at a gaming company working on a video game I've been playing since I was a child. I'll never forget how truly happy I was when I got the job.

Welp, turns out all 9-5 jobs are the same! Although it was my dream job, I was still victim to the same ol', same ol': office politics, so-so raises, working 80hr+ weeks for a pat on the back... it was no different than anywhere else

When I read TMF over 1.5yrs ago, it blew my mind. It made me realize that as long as I'm working at the company, I'm always have a glass ceiling. You get this a million times, but seriously, thanks @MJ DeMarco! I would've been trapped forever if not for you.

A couple months ago I quit my job to full focus on my fastlane business as being a video game influencer. Now I'm in control of my own destiny.

At my old job, I managed the relationships between the company and its video game YouTube influencers, so I've learned quite a lot over the years through my interactions with them. Plus, I have contacts on both sides of the fence, which is great.

So far I'm off to a solid start with my business, but I want to learn more. At the Summit I'm hoping to learn new strategies from like-minded people and develop a mastermind group (which I've had trouble with putting together in my home town).

Looking forward to meeting you all and bringing some Canadian charm to the table, eh.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua ev vji tannov. O'mm jewi nz vxovdj juufoi. Xi'mm jewi e muv vu veml ecuav jeje.
 
jeje molixoti! Nz peni't Dja, ziej xomm ci hsiev vu djev.

Xjip fu zua hiv op?
 
Podi, O'mm ci vjisi Vja ev 630qn. Ot vjisi e Foppis niivaq Vja pohjv?

Nz qjupi # ot giim gsii vu eff ov katv op deti!

Xjev lopfe tvsient/tvsienist fu zua xevdj cvx?
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom