The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Rant] - Always Plottin and F***ing Love it

Anything related to matters of the mind

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
So preface this by saying that i've had a couple of drinks and I'm in a ranting/reflection mood....

Some context - Been fastlaning for a 4+ years, trying to live by what we preach as much as possible, and love every minute of it.

I plot about different paths to achieving what I want A LOT. My close circle thinks I'm crazy because I can be kinda of non stop. There is only one other person in my group is almost as crazy as I am and they get it. I've had employee's leave because I can push too hard in trying to grow them... but damn I F*ckking love it.

I relax HARD, but i always work hard, but to me, it's not 'work', it's just something I and we in this forum do. When work is like vacation, what the F*ck is 'work hours', lol!

What I love about this place is that it's people that don't stop in building what they know is possible and growing it further than they could have ever imagined.

To those successful by any measure on here, thank you for posting. Knowning that it can be done 'our' way is a hell of a drug, so keep posting, and often.

To those who are stuck in the grind, take a step back, and enjoy, our grind is worth it.... the journey is half the fun... enjoying it is the rest....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
I’ve always been a grinder and a hustler too - and when my current (first) fastlane venture got past the point where I knew it was possible and valid (probably the point where the first 30 prototypes got bought up by paying customers), it grabbed ahold of me like a drug. As frustrating and intense as it can be, I am addicted. I absolutely cannot wait to walk away from my cushy day job and do this full time.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Enjoy the ride, it isn't the destination, its the scenery on the way.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
Another rant with some adult beverages in me and another weekend that we're plotting.....

It's F*cking Friday on 11:30.... you plotting? cus i'm F*cking am and so are your competitors.......

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.