The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
In point of fact, my marriage is partly based on this concept. Still going after 19 years, and I've only been stabbed or maimed a handful of times.

Yeah my experience with women is that the more they like you the more they threaten you.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
In point of fact, my marriage is partly based on this concept. Still going after 19 years, and I've only been stabbed or maimed a handful of times.

Oh. Kinky. Someone likes BDSM. :kiss:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don’t want to share a country with most Americans anymore. Texas has been a good choice, at this point… The notion that we “need” lizards in DC to make Texas work, or protect us from China, is absurd. Commie Americans are a bigger threat than China.

I’d like to see a national divorce of epic proportions. Everyone would be happier, at least at first.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I’d like to see a national divorce of epic proportions. Everyone would be happier, at least at first.

The problem with the US Balkanizing (aside from F*cking Balkanizing) is that the individual states would end up getting bullied by some bigger country like Europe does.

We need a big country unfortunately.

But I'm all in favor of divorcing the lizard people.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can think of no person, politician, or company who has contributed more to the decline of humanity other than Facebook. I'm not religious and hold no theology, but they strike me is a technological anti-Christ.

LOL @NateKruse

I remember he grabbed that INE on the same concept, but that's not why it was posted. :blush:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
A large number of laws in the United States are less about the well-being of the population and more about taking power and authority away from them.

D

DeletedUser84644

MJ needs to update his pfp in all of the sites that shows his face to how he currently looks like. I get that you have to sell the "I made it young" thing but you can still do that while also showing people that "Hey it's been years since I've made it and am still kicking it rock solid in my old age" something like that. When I first saw how MJ looked like on Cameo, I was like, no F*cking god damn way can that be MJ (Sounds like him yes... but what!?). It looked like he aged overnight compared to his videos from YouTube (maybe it's the facial hair that's messing me or something up, idk). Nonetheless, he is aging very well indeed (HE STILL HAS HAIR FOR CRYING OUTLOUD! which is very enviable among men. MJ truly does have it all... it almost feels as if it's too good to be true lmao).

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
I was like, no f*cking god damn way can that be MJ (Sounds like him yes... but what!?). It looked like he aged overnight compared to his videos from YouTube (maybe it's the facial hair that's messing me or something up, idk). Nonetheless, he is aging very well indeed
FauxPas, How is it that you settled on your user name?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
What do pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine people have in common?

Both will never be fully vaxinated.

Ha ha ha.

The best jokes are true:

Omicron may require fourth vaccine dose sooner than expected, Pfizer says​

The new omicron variant could increase the likelihood that people will need a fourth coronavirus vaccine dose earlier than expected, executives at pharmaceutical giant Pfizer said Wednesday. Boosters are likely to help control the variant, according to the company, which said early lab experiments suggest that the standard two-dose regimen still provides some protection against severe illness from the variant.

Albert Bourla, Pfizer’s chief executive, had projected that a fourth dose might be needed 12 months after a third shot. But he said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that the timeline might need to be moved up. One of the company’s top scientists recently said a fourth shot — possibly one targeting omicron — is likely to be necessary.

Pfizer = evil.

Seriously, do they really believe that people won't eventually wake up to why they're doing it? I mean, isn't it obvious by now that it's just a pure evil money grab propped by the government?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

TinyOldLady

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The best jokes are true:

Pfizer = evil.

Seriously, do they really believe that people won't eventually wake up to why they're doing it? I mean, isn't it obvious by now that it's just a pure evil money grab propped by the government?
We need a crying emoji as “like„-button

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
FGMDPs-XsAY4gd-

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

@MJ DeMarco, you'll enjoy this as I know you hate that common saying that well-being doesn't increase above some (relatively low) number.

Past research has found that experienced well-being does not increase above incomes of $75,000/y. This finding has been the focus of substantial attention from researchers and the general public, yet is based on a dataset with a measure of experienced well-being that may or may not be indicative of actual emotional experience (retrospective, dichotomous reports). Here, over one million real-time reports of experienced well-being from a large US sample show evidence that experienced well-being rises linearly with log income, with an equally steep slope above $80,000 as below it. This suggests that higher incomes may still have potential to improve people’s day-to-day well-being, rather than having already reached a plateau for many people in wealthy countries.

Drawing on 1,725,994 experience-sampling reports from 33,391 employed US adults, the present results show that both experienced and evaluative well-being increased linearly with log(income), with an equally steep slope for higher earners as for lower earners. There was no evidence for an experienced well-being plateau above $75,000/y, contrary to some influential past research. There was also no evidence of an income threshold at which experienced and evaluative well-being diverged, suggesting that higher incomes are associated with both feeling better day-to-day and being more satisfied with life overall.

In other words, money CAN make you happier even if you cross the so-called "diminishing returns" level of it.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

In other words, money CAN make you happier even if you cross the so-called "diminishing returns" level of it.
I didn't need a bunch of scientists to figure this out! A quick chat with a guy making millions per year followed by a chat with your average retail store employee will suffice.

$75,000 being "maximum happiness?" Bullshit. Just more of that Great Reset type of nonsense.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
$75,000 being "maximum happiness?" Bullshit. Just more of that Great Reset type of nonsense.

I think by maximum happiness, it really means optimal comfort.

Enough money to make you comfortable and not resent the system but not enough to let you stop working in any reasonable time.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I think by maximum happiness, it really means optimal comfort.

Enough money to make you comfortable and not resent the system but not enough to let you stop working in any reasonable time.
Maybe. But $75,000 swinging a hammer and breaking your back from sun up to sun down is very different from $75,000 on a salaried work-from-home job, or better yet, in dividends...

HUGE differences there. Massive.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just the facts: If anyone is interested in news without agenda, spin, editorializing, and dumb a$$ politicization, try the 1440 newsletter -- it sends you daily *news* stripped of all the BS and tries to remain completely neutral. Of course, I have no idea what *news* they ARE NOT including which can be AS IMPORTANT. I'm still evaluating that...

So far I'm not impressed, but Ill give it a few more weeks.

Looks like if you're only reporting the facts as corporate media wants you to see them, you're still missing the boat. In this dystopian world, the real "news" of the world isn't going to be sourced at WaPo, Fox, CNN, or the BBC. I was hoping to see "news" that wasn't from a select group of "approved media sources" which is just code for corporate media propaganda. Thus far, it's just been a medium to sanitize corporate media propaganda free of editorialization.

Remember, just because a tree falling in the woods isn't reported, doesn't mean it didn't happen. In effect, that's what's happening here thus far.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.