The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Are there no beautiful women in your region? The sex ministry of Kazakhstan* has a solution for your problem! Just go vax yourself against C0VlD-19 at a place where men are offered free sex with women!

* There actually is such a ministry in Kazakhstan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Are there no beautiful women in your region? The sex ministry of Kazakhstan* has a solution for your problem! Just go vax yourself against C0VlD-19 at a place where men are offered free sex with women!

* There actually is such a ministry in Kazakhstan.
I'm not sure which part of this is the most disgusting, but... There's a lot to unpack.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
No more "sad" posts from me.

Back to getting things done and smashing big goals.

Life goes on and 1000s of years of people have had it a million times harder.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
FYI Daniel Throssell, a copywriter I follow just unleashed a crazy Black Friday deal.

Says its his LAST sales ever...

I'm not a fan of spending, but when he puts in ENTIRE courses (30 of them-full sized ones from folks like Kim Krause and Roy Furr) from other copywriters too-and prices it all lower than some of his major products...my wallet drops.

Hope this helps folks who wanna do well in copywriting:

Do you really believe a copywriter when they say its their "last sale ever"?

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

I've been trying to do this for a while and whilst it has worked to an extent, I keep getting wrapped up in it all.

Hard to ignore when basic human rights are being disintegrated around you.

I'm thinking 'Monk Mode' may be the best option as getting bread is the only way to have any minor resemblance of freedom in this world.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Life goes on and 1000s of years of people have had it a million times harder.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

I don't mind "sad" stuff coming from you. Hit me up if you want to get something off your chest but don't want to publish it publicly.

Also, you can post "sad" stuff but give it an actionable angle. This way, we're solving a problem instead of ignoring it.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I don't mind "sad" stuff coming from you. Hit me up if you want to get something off your chest but don't want to publish it publicly.

Also, you can post "sad" stuff but give it an actionable angle. This way, we're solving a problem instead of ignoring it.
For me, the actionable angle is building influence like @Kak talks about, and then speaking out as well as living your values, even if some of them seem contradictory to other people (like being a hard-a$$ capitalist but also having a lot of compassion for individual people)

I'm friends with people in local government and I don't shy away from commenting on their posts, going to their fundraisers, or writing in.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
BREAKING:

KYLE RITTENHOUSE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES
Judge Based: "Hey kid...you forgot something"

tosses Kyle his AR-15

Kyle: "Gee...thanks Mister!"

Judge Based: "No Kyle. Don't thank me...just watch my six"

Judge Based slings a Barret M82 and kicks open the courthouse doors to slay zombies

RITTENHOUSE: DEFEND ANOTHER DAY
in theaters July 4th 2022

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
BREAKING:

I imagine he has been focusing on this case but I hope he has had lawyers on retainer documenting everything the media has said about him. He could be in for the biggest defamation settlement in history.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I imagine he has been focusing on this case but I hope he has had lawyers on retainer documenting everything the media has said about him. He could be in for the biggest defamation settlement in history.

He's going to get filthy rich.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Do you really believe a copywriter when they say its their "last sale ever"?
Very few copywriters will do that.
I'm on on Daniel's list for some time...and even his Social Lair private group.

He's raised prices for few of his products so far...so it's not a fad.
I know some folks will just keep limited-time discounts on sales pages running forever...at least he hasn't done that so far.

I realised from his emails that he's a Ben Settle devotee as well...Settle also only gives eeney-meeny discounts for his high-ticket books, and not very often. This is to keep out a lot of course junkies from ruining the program/product's success rate with their attitude.

Also, from his emails, the real story behind it is that the Copy Legends guy, Matt Bockenstette, started some kind of feud with him to beat him at BFCM sales...and another copywriter named 'Luke Bockenstette' seemed to have swiped the ENTIRE welcome email sequence of Throssell nearly 100%...

So there's more politics than what we might see. Throssell went about with such a deal to go munch him haha.

But I'm not surprised the Copy Legends guy swiped Throssell (or plagiarised?) -- that seems to be his mojo. If you look at his email opt-in freebie...it's all mostly swipes from the greats, many which you can get outside his email list. And at some point, good copywriters will have to stop swiping and start improving their research.

On a side note, removing discounts from the arsenal shouldn't be a disadvantage...you can just launch a new product at a lower base price...and then hike it up slowly with every addition to the material.

EDIT:
I understand its very difficult for some of us to trust anyone who has anything to do with selling educational stuffs online or copywriting...the key here I think is to just spend more on the fellow's list or chat group or whatever to see if he holds his word. It is the same for any relationship.

Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
BREAKING:

Check out any media coverage on this and they are still spinning it like he is a monster. Apparently he killed someone who was "trying to stop him with a skateboard". The media can get bent. And people still buy the trash they spew

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Check out any media coverage on this and they are still spinning it like he is a monster. Apparently he killed someone who was "trying to stop him with a skateboard". The media can get bent. And people still buy the trash they spew
Imagine if his defamation case bankrupted them all and we never had to listen to them again

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Change can be scary, but it’s utterly unavoidable. In fact, impermanence is the only thing you can truly rely on. If you are unwilling or unable to pivot and adapt to the incessant, fluctuating tides of life, you will not enjoy being here. Sometimes, people try to play the cards that they wish they had, instead of playing the hand they’ve been dealt. The capacity to adjust and improvise is arguably the single most critical human ability.

There’s a Buddhist parable that has guided me through many a perilous transition: A man is standing on the banks of a treacherous, raging river. It’s rainy season—if he can’t get to the other side, he’s done. He quickly builds a raft and uses it to safely cross the river. In joyous relief, he high-fives himself, lifts the raft, and heads toward the forest.

But as he attempts to make his way through the dense tree cover, the raft is banging and knocking into trees and becoming entangled in vines, preventing him from moving forward. He only has one chance for survival: He must leave the raft behind—the vessel that saved his life yesterday is the same one that will kill him today if he does not let it go.

The raft represents our outmoded ideas and old ways of thinking that no longer serve us. For example, the same angry, aggressive persona you cultivated as a child to protect yourself from bullies and predators will now destroy every relationship you have if you’re unwilling to let it go. Things can be perfectly useful and absolutely necessary during certain periods of our lives. But a time will come when we must put them aside or die.

Simply put, if we don’t adapt, we become extinct.

From Will Smith's recently published autobiography. Highly, highly recommended.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
G

Guest-5ty5s4

It’s simple y’all. This is how the biggest companies succeed today:

Big tech works with the NSA.
Defense contractors work with the military.
Companies like Tesla make bank with the help of the EPA.
And Pharma cashes in through the FDA and CDC!

This is what they call a “free market!” This is supposed to be “unbridled capitalism...?” Haha

It’s nothing new though. Companies of old were used in everything from making weapons, like planes, machine guns, and agent orange, to building the first iterations of the internet. The government has funded and set up many of these. Today is not different, though the scale does seem quite massive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
I've been reaching out to different suppliers this week...astonished at how many: never reply, the sales email listed on their site doesn't work anymore, the phone number listed on their site goes to a full voicemail, only ONE call was picked up by one of the rudest people we've ever talked to...how do these people get anything done?? Wow. Real customer service is a rare thing these days.

Huge opportunity out there for people who can simply answer their phone without being a dick.

KindRibEye

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 1, 2021
I've been reaching out to different suppliers this week...astonished at how many: never reply, the sales email listed on their site doesn't work anymore, the phone number listed on their site goes to a full voicemail, only ONE call was picked up by one of the rudest people we've ever talked to...how do these people get anything done?? Wow. Real customer service is a rare thing these days.

Huge opportunity out there for people who can simply answer their phone without being a dick.

You'd think that, but right now if you tried to compete with them, you'd have even more trouble than you are right now... getting the folks who sell raw materials to open a new account.

This will correct at some point and things will be back to [relatively] normal.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I just did a quick google search and got this:

"It is estimated that around 80% of both adults and children have parasites in their gut."

eramart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 31, 2015
Moscow, Russia

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
This is what effective leadership looks like, guided by the philosophy & values upon which our history rests.

This man united the people he represents by effectively deploying legislation and swiftly acted to not only protect them but lead them to prosper.

If you ever had any doubts about America, you need to watch this and be reminded of David vs Goliath.

I've become incredibly excited about what I'm seeing emerge from city and state levels. I believe the constitution only needed to cross the finish line passed the mass adoption of the internet - at this point, the truth lives on forever and will continue to find it's way back to people.

Here you get a clear example of how you can take leadership and effectively fight back against some of the most powerful organizations in the world. What we can accomplish is only constrained by how we understand the world to work and our role within it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQiEFvfqd0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.