The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
None of your problems are because someone else is a billionaire.

Pro tip: You'll drive yourself nuts trying to reverse two generations of educational brainwashing.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Another pet peeve: when people say "it's the holidays so (insert sales/business problem)".

Money never sleeps.

Stop making excuses for why you aren't prospecting, marketing, selling, and engaging with the marketplace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Just heard that BC announced a state of emergency because of the flooding. Hope you’re safe @Antifragile.
Thanks buddy. We are good.
My wife and I were busy today not because we are affected but because there is a local relief effort. My wife and her friends organized clothing and food for those who are temporarily stuck at schools in Hope, BC. Helicopter will deliver all of that later tonight. It’s horrific what happened and we are wealthy and fortunate to be unaffected - it was our time to give and help. I’m so proud of my wife for how hard she worked today to help people in need.

thanks again for asking! @MoneyDoc

edit:

Last edited:

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Today was the best day of my life so far in my 29 years of existence. Just wanted to share
It feels like everyone (myself included) is 29 these days.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I have a new addition to my family and although he is not my child but my newphew, suddently all my problems seem very small in comparison. and at the same time, suddently I have the need to do anything I possibly can to succeed. I really don't have the words to adquately describe how I'm feeling so this is probably coming off a little jumbled but it's all I really have.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I have a new addition to my family and although he is not my child but my newphew, suddently all my problems seem very small in comparison. and at the same time, suddently I have the need to do anything I possibly can to succeed. I really don't have the words to adquately describe how I'm feeling so this is probably coming off a little jumbled but it's all I really have.
Had the same feeling of "this is one of the happies days of my whole life" just playing with games with my sister's 4yo and her grandma (my mother). Family is one of the biggest sources of joy in this life, I love having time to spend with them thanks to having a business.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
It feels like everyone (myself included) is 29 these days.

I liked my 29 very much. So much that I’ve been celebrating 29 for many years. Every year, I’m more and more impressed with how much I’ve accomplished as a 29 year old.

:)

@becks22 @Matt Sun, all jokes aside just wait till it’s your kid! It’s 10x what you described above.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
None of your problems are because someone else is a billionaire.

N84gYjA.gif

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
If Elon Musk gave all the money away everyone would have $30 & be right back in the same situation.
If the US gov gave all of the money it spends(~6.55 trillions in 2020) to everyone...you can finish the sentence. Hell, my country's budget for 2021 is of about 575 billion Euros (650 billion USD). And we spend it every year.

Elon Musk needed years to get to that level of wealth. And it's not like he actually has it liquid. He's no Scrooge McDuck. His real wealth is lower, because he can't mass sell his Tesla stock.

But it's better to spend government's (read: the taxpayers') money on incinerating afghans with drone strikes and spying on citizens. And conduct a war on terror, drugs, and poverty that are as never ending as the ones in the middle east.

My—and every other—country does very much the same, albeit on a smaller scale. Our budget for 2021 is almost 600 billion euros, with a population of 60 millions. Does each citizen get €10k worth of services?

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Leaving government shenanigans aside, I got started with convict conditioning this week. I'm starting from level 1 with every exercise, even though I know I could start higher for some of them.

Shoulderstand squats are hard, lol.

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
Yeah, I've always been saying Congress government spending is out of control over $6 trillion raising the debt ceiling all the time & they should feel the pain & take it out of their own pockets instead of taxing the rich.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy

Superbia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 15, 2018
Alabama
It’s crazy how much the Bored Ape Yacht Club is making off their sales.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Biden's administration is "investigating" the cause of higher gas prices (LOL) when the causes are pretty obvious:
1. Cancellation of Keystone XL.
2. Attempted restrictions on drilling on federal land, especially in the Gulf of Mexico and in Alaska.
3. Blocking development permits for new refineries as has occurred in California.
4. Not speaking out against the Governor of Michigan on her ridiculous campaign to turn off the Enbridge Line 5.
5. Pushing the transition to renewables without regard for economics or efficiency
All of this is being done in the name of environmentalism as the USA continues to use MORE energy from foreign countries that burn dirtier sources of fuel.
It's a sham, folks.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Biden's administration is "investigating" the cause of higher gas prices (LOL) when the causes are pretty obvious:
1. Cancellation of Keystone XL.
2. Attempted restrictions on drilling on federal land, especially in the Gulf of Mexico and in Alaska.
3. Blocking development permits for new refineries as has occurred in California.
4. Not speaking out against the Governor of Michigan on her ridiculous campaign to turn off the Enbridge Line 5.
5. Pushing the transition to renewables without regard for economics or efficiency
All of this is being done in the name of environmentalism as the USA continues to use MORE energy from foreign countries that burn dirtier sources of fuel.
It's a sham, folks.
6. Waiving sanctions on Nord Stream 2.
Source: Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

disagree

but yeah I agree that "taxing billionaires" is another scam and that people who support it do so out of envy
The problem isn’t that they are rich. The problem is what they’re doing with their influence and power - people with less money can have large amounts of power and influence too, and cause disasters

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.