The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
A man from Illinois was arrested for getting $224,000 worth of manure dumped on his former employer’s property, only two weeks after he won $125 million at the lottery and quit his job.

54-year old Brian Morris, from the small town of Clarendon Hills in Dupage County, bought over 20,000 tons of manure and asked for it to be dumped on his former boss’ property, pretending it was his residence … Brian Morris had attracted a lot of media attention two weeks ago after winning $125 million at Powerball Multi-state lottery.

When asked by organizers what he would do with the money, he had simply answered: “Just read the news, you’ll see.“

I like this guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
@Kak

No you've got it all wrong!!! According to Dr. Deborah Birx, Fauci, and the MSM, C0VlD-19 is 'extraordinarily widespread' in US!

So the actual death rate should be even lower!

Stop spreading misinformation! /s

:happy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Had to nitpick, but it's 3% :cool:

With alot of data now on the chinese flu, it's interesting to see the numbers

Considering that's New York, uhhh...the city with some of the worst air pollution from cars, cigarettes, and good old American obesity.....

It's funny to see people are all of a sudden wearing masks and gloves when the best prevention is just being a healthy person. I've been sick a couple times this year and who knows, maybe I had corona... doesn't stop me from sprinting hills and doing workouts.

You should get MJ on the show, bet it would be a fun show.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpL6HxT6avE

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I keep saving up my rants/joyful expressions of dark glee/ actual happy moments.. and then not posting them... then they got longer... oh whatevs I’m sick of seeing them. So in no particular order.. here ya go.

That dude is getting likes but he’s a narcissist and I know it and someone needs to end him.

My friends all discussed politics today and they were nice!!

Im still thinking about that whole “fear is depression is fear” thing and it’s kinda blowing my mind a little.

Omg.Dude. I tried to effing help you and you were just another blatant self-absorbed a-hole who wanted to get clicks on your site!!! Grrr.

I know this new dude is a baddie I just KNOW it!!!!! When is somebody cool and powerful going to END HIM!??!!

I totes wish I was cool and powerful.

Oh yeaaaa I am. Hehehe. This is part of my master plan. Oh wait.. I shouldn’t admit that.

I’m sick of ppl showing selfies of themselves wearing masks.. like aren’t we all doing the “RIGHT F*ckING THING” by wearing them in the first place?!?!? Isn’t that enough for you?!? Why do I need to be inundated with pics of your whole F*cking family wearing masks?!?! Get off it Karen!! Ffs!

I still don’t have a posse on this forum and I’m sad about that.

If I had a posse we’d discuss who would be best to tag to end that narcissist guy because my friends would all, after much discussion, be swayed by my brilliant logic that he’s a bad effing guy but they’d be too nice to say anything either and then I’d be like “we should tag somebody to destroy that dude!” And then we would tag.. hmm.. who would we tag.. I need super brilliant.. gahhhh I dunno who to tag.

I should get off fb again I think it raises my blood pressure.

Something about Tesla...

Something about my real estate stocks...

Something about capers..

Meh that’s about it.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
@Kak

He should get a redo. Since they spied on his first campaign. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Hey FLF!

Those of you who are looking to meet some new like-minded fellow entrepreneurs, I started a Meetup group just for you.

It's a group based in Portland, OR but it is open to anyone. I schedule online Zoom meetings bi-weekly and would love to see you there. Link is below:

Have a great week!

D

Deleted78083

I looked at their store, kinda funny actually. It's a fairly average shopify looking store that sells way overpriced stuff lol. Inspiring :cool:

$80 for a hoodie ?!?!? Yikes

View attachment 34519

The power of brands.

It makes me think about Kylie Jenner to some extend. Although in her case, she lied.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLagMLPJdU&t=1s

I think we should be cautious with this. I don't think Gymshark delivers the value it is worth, unlike other expensive brands like Apple, for example. Sure, you're paying 1000$ for a phone, but that phone can do stuff. In the case of clothing (gymclothes!!), structuring the value of the company on the brand alone...mmhhh. Ok, maybe I shouldn't compare phone companies to clothing, or maybe I should, because it shows how overpriced it is.

When I was a kid, G-Star, Bikkemberg, Abercrombie were brands that had built their fortune on branding and reputation. Today, they're all dead and their shops are empty.

So, I'm not sure. Fashion evolves. I don't think I would have had invested, had I had the chance to.

But I'm gonna stop hating. They worked, they made money, they didn't break the law, so they deserve all the respect they can get.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
The power of brands.

It makes me think about Kylie Jenner to some extend. Although in her case, she lied.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLagMLPJdU&t=1s

I think we should be cautious with this. I don't think Gymshark delivers the value it is worth, unlike other expensive brands like Apple, for example. Sure, you're paying 1000$ for a phone, but that phone can do stuff. In the case of clothing (gymclothes!!), structuring the value of the company on the brand alone...mmhhh. Ok, maybe I shouldn't compare phone companies to clothing, or maybe I should, because it shows how overpriced it is.

When I was a kid, G-Star, Bikkemberg, Abercrombie were brands that had built their fortune on branding and reputation. Today, they're all dead and their shops are empty.

So, I'm not sure. Fashion evolves. I don't think I would have had invested, had I had the chance to.

But I'm gonna stop hating. They worked, they made money, they didn't break the law, so they deserve all the respect they can get.

The products itself aren't exactly valuable but they did a great job of marketing, good on them.

Is Gymshark made in China?
The company exports to more than 150 countries from its warehouse in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire – overseas sales represent three-quarters of turnover. The Redditch-based business is developing its own technical fabrics and outsources most of its manufacturing to China.

I'd guess it costs them a few dollars to make an $80 hoodie, and people are crazy enough to actually buy it.

The fashion industry is interesting, takes alot of work to convince people to buy overpriced crap.

D

Deleted78083

Is Gymshark made in China?
The company exports to more than 150 countries from its warehouse in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire – overseas sales represent three-quarters of turnover. The Redditch-based business is developing its own technical fabrics and outsources most of its manufacturing to China.

Is Gymshark is made in China?
Well you know, I mean, not exactly made made, like, we design in the UK, ohhhh, and very important, we have a warehouse in the UK!!! I mean, can you imagine that for a minute??? A warehouse, in the UK. Yep, we provide work in the UK, how 'bout dat? Oh, and we are based in Redditch, also in the UK. So it is a UK business really, and people from everywhere in the world want our clothes.
What was the question again?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
View attachment 34523

Had to nitpick, but it's 3% :cool:

View attachment 34524

With alot of data now on the chinese flu, it's interesting to see the numbers

View attachment 34525

Considering that's New York, uhhh...the city with some of the worst air pollution from cars, cigarettes, and good old American obesity.....

It's funny to see people are all of a sudden wearing masks and gloves when the best prevention is just being a healthy person. I've been sick a couple times this year and who knows, maybe I had corona... doesn't stop me from sprinting hills and doing workouts.

You should get MJ on the show, bet it would be a fun show.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpL6HxT6avE

At age of 75+, a ordinary flu can kill you.
If you take 65+, its 73.6% of deaths.

And as for ordinary flu:

Frequency3–5 million severe cases per year[1]
DeathsUp to 650,000 respiratory deaths per year[1][4]
Numbers are probably world wide but still.

This pandemic thing is 99.5% made up.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Im still thinking about that whole “fear is depression is fear” thing and it’s kinda blowing my mind a little.
I've reached the conclusion that perfectionism is a form of fear and it has really been liberating.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Go expose yourself
I know you didn't mean it that way, but it's a bit unfortunate choice of words to use online towards someone who's literally named "Kid". :rofl:

Fastlane to Jail!
Englishman arrested after trying to seduce
young boy online while
entrepreneurs watching the debacle

mind their own business!!
"Oi mate, I'm not a pedo! I just tried to get him infected with a disease!"

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

At about 02:52, he gives credit to MJ lol

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
Ugh, I can't stand what Youtube has become. Something about this new school style of video doesn't sit well with me, people will gobble up garbage if it's wrapped in shiny packaging.

Props on the views but the style isn't my cup of tea.

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel

He's in the forum actually :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Where have you been, that's @Valier and his YouTube progress thread is here at the forum. He's our next Live INSIDERS Insight's call coming up Sat, Aug 29. :p

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Screenshot_20200819-154439_Twitter.jpg

ALMOST as good as the "real" thing.

They're just laughing at us now.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Bloomberg ran an article not too long ago criticizing the creation of new alphabet finance vehicles at the US treasury basically taking some money supply power away from the FED. Love him or hate him Trump is secretly trying to fix this massive problem over our centralized banking monopoly. The corrupt media called it facism but it’s really what most would agree on. And surprise surprise Bloomberg is part of the “club”.

Money printing and banking is ok to streamline the economy but if the model is wrong then problems can arise.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Wow wtf lol so that's Valier :eek:

Seems like there's many crouching tigers hidden dragons here lol

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
One of my favorite niche mags has some interest stuff about podcasting this month, check it out. @Kak @Vigilante

Attachments

• luckbox-podcast-rising.pdf
    111 MB · Views: 12

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass