The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
it’s propaganda being rammed down our throats.
Everything you see on Tv, especially ads - are there to influence you. And are a form of propaganda. This isn’t any different.
Also not sure what you meant about the news and China but I’ve seen so many sick videos from there and there is nothing on the news about any of it, yet we hear about Ukraine and covid daily.

I recommend a book called Skeptics Guide to the Universe. Seriously, I feel like I know you and you’ll love it. My point is that with population as large as China’s you’ll have all kinds of videos that are fake and real. Yet it’s not representative of factual reality of what is true for the 99.9999% of the population in Shanghai. Food is delivered, gated communities are in lockdowns. It’s hard but livable. Our relatives jokingly call it “concentration camps”, but no one is working or allowed to leave. It’s a bad situation with a bad policy. Most hate it, but the internet has a way to make a bad look 100x worse.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
The Dunning-Kruger effect describes the inability to evaluate one’s own competency, leading to a general tendency to overestimate one’s abilities. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge. —Daniel J. Boorstin...

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Everything you see on Tv, especially ads - are there to influence you. And are a form of propaganda. This isn’t any different.

I recommend a book called Skeptics Guide to the Universe. Seriously, I feel like I know you and you’ll love it. My point is that with population as large as China’s you’ll have all kinds of videos that are fake and real. Yet it’s not representative of factual reality of what is true for the 99.9999% of the population in Shanghai. Food is delivered, gated communities are in lockdowns. It’s hard but livable. Our relatives jokingly call it “concentration camps”, but no one is working or allowed to leave. It’s a bad situation with a bad policy. Most hate it, but the internet has a way to make a bad look 100x worse.

Kind of like the shit you used to see on liveleak back in the day. Only the worst the world has to offer. If I only had liveleak to show me what the U.S. is like, I would've branded it as big of a shithole as Brazil, China, and Mexico (the other "big" 3 countries with the most despicable crime I've seen online).

It's really easy to become prejudiced this way and lose touch with reality.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
@Simon Angel
It’s worse than that. From the moment we leave home, what we listen to, what we see in our buildings and stores, what we hear from people - all influences us. It’s a form of “programming”. It not random either. We tend to surround ourselves with people like us etc.

This is a big reason I like it when people disagree with me. It forces me to think if my own beliefs were true or a product of influence I didn’t notice.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
@Simon Angel
It’s worse than that. From the moment we leave home, what we listen to, what we see in our buildings and stores, what we hear from people - all influences us. It’s a form of “programming”. It not random either. We tend to surround ourselves with people like us etc.

This is a big reason I like it when people disagree with me. It forces me to think if my own beliefs were true or a product of influence I didn’t notice.

Same. Just looking for the truth, wherever and whatever it is. Our egos often get in the way of the truth, unfortunately, and this forum is no stranger to big egos.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Well there it is, exactly what kak said, you went from defending a commercial of people wearing masks to defending the ccp and the policy that is causing people to jump to their deaths. It’s not so bad, livable, for most people, they all hate it though. They joke about it being concentration camps.

Can we just stop and reflect for a second on the fact that these people are jumping to their deaths and locked in their buildings because of a virus that is now basically so mild your chance of death is effectively 0. They have a vaccine. Like what is going on?? What are they waiting for? A strain that doesn’t even make your nose run? They don’t want anyone to ever have a sore throat ever again even if everyone dies in the process?

That’s the slope, it starts with masks, next thing you know you’ve lost your job and business, can’t travel, have to inject yourself with a vaccine for a virus you’ve recovered from, your locked in your house, and if you survive that it ends with a social credit system and communism.

I really was not going to reply any more but man, like I see your point of view, I really do, but it’s just such a slippery slope, you cannot give these people an inch they will take everything you have including your life. They do not care.

Sure the videos of people killing themselves is a small percentage of a large population, but every one of those other people who hasn’t jumped is living through the same experience that caused that person to.

You have a good point about that, I’m in the same boat. I live in Australia, people think we went crazy and the police bashed everyone and you couldn’t leave your house. That was 1 state. My state was free the entire time. We had 0 covid, 0 mask rules, and near 0 lockdowns and mandates.

Omicron came and they let it rip and everyone’s moved on with their lives.

I don’t know anyone who’s died or even been to hospital with the virus. I know a few who’s lives have been ruined by the vax, but honestly really the way we lived here these last 2 years you could say the restrictions, mandates and covid 0 policy actually worked for us.

And they’re largely lifting restrictions, no communism or social credit system yet, although it’s election time so we’ll see after that what they have in store for us.

The digital ID has been released and a bill to ban cash was attempted recently. Anyone with their eyes open can see where this is going, or was meant to go.

I think the thing with most people who don’t get it is, they think these politicians etc are good and are trying to do the right thing, that’s what you or I would do if I was in power so it makes sense to see it through that lens.

Unfortunately it’s not true.

These people are evil, and if they aren’t evil, they are controlled by evil people and an evil agenda.

People think it was some kind of accident that inflation is out of control and that small businesses were decimated, it wasn’t an accident, it was exactly what they wanted to do.

I’m going to leave it here because I really wasn’t going to reply any more and I’m starting to sound crazy and scared when I’m not, I really empathise with how you see this and how it’s just a mask it’s not a big deal but I’m just trying to show you how it’s not just this or just that. You give them an inch, they take everything.

You have to think, if it wasn’t for people sharing “misinformation” and speaking up and protesting and fighting back despite being censored and punished and called crazy, we’d still all be locked in our houses believing everything they tell us.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
@MitchC
You misunderstand my posts. But I’m out.

Moving on…

@MTF had a great quote in his newsletter

How to Achieve Hard Things in Life

There are two ways to get to the finish of an ultra. The first is to put your head down and grunt your way through it. I don’t know the other way.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But it’s just a mask! Relax.

Relax, it's just 10 days to slow the spread...
Relax, it's just a experimental vaccine...
Relax, it's just a temporary internment camp while we fight this war.
Relax, we're just closing your church for the greater good.
Relax, we just flagged your account temporarily...
Relax, it's just a 3.8% surcharge on your investments...
Relax, it's just 8.5% inflation...
Relax, it's just another lockdown for 20 days while we wait for variant 1,303 to disappear.
Relax, it's just your 5th booster in 8 months...
Relax, it's just a box car...

"Relax" is why most Western Civilizations have gone to shit, and continues to do so.

Too many people "relaxing" and not recognizing when they are being subjected to subconscious narrative framing. The Lowes commercial should headline a class on the subject. Because you choose to ignore it and "relax" doesn't mean it isn't there. As Kak said, you are are wrong, and your wrongness is based on the premise that humans in power (both politically and corporately) are benevolent and with good intentions. Some are, but most are not.

It’s a form of “programming”. It not random either.

And yet the Lowes commercial isn't programming? And not random? Such a contradiction.

This commercial is programming of the worst kind because most people don't see it, the kind of programming that 9/10ths of the world won't see -- It's like that movie "don't look up" which you loved so much, which basically was 2 hours of subconscious narrative framing. Because I observe the sky is blue and then repeat that truth doesn't make it a confirmation bias, it makes it statement of fact. As the old saying goes, you can't unsee what has been seen. You can't unknow what you know.

I think a much better choice for Lowes would have been to have half the people in masks and half without. After all, they were trying to be inclusive of everyone else in the commercial.

Agreed, then this is not even a discussion, and perhaps, if this commercial came out in May of 2021, it wouldn't be either. But it's may of 2022. Clearly Lowes wants to make a political statement and wants a return to mask mandates, lockdowns, and other authoritarian bullshit.

In the Lowes future, everyone wears masks, and is DAMN happy about it! You can even smell flowers in your face diaper!

What makes this worse, is we are at the back-end of his pandemic, but clearly Lowes wants it to continue, or worse, go back to lockdowns ... I'm sure having all the local mom-n-pop hardware stores locked-down and closed was fantastic for business, and fantastic for people who wanted to bide their lockdown time doing home remodeling projects.

But oh, it's just a commercial.

If I saw this ad without your comments, I would forget I saw it 2 seconds after.

That's the beauty of narrative programming that happens on a subconscious level... and yet, here you are, arguing for the normalcy of masks as you shop, as you garden, as you dine, as you worship, as you live...

You're a smart man and I respect your opinion, but it doesn't mean I need to be quiet about it.

It’s just a gay person.

For someone who seems to be so educated in logical fallacies, you certainly use them a lot.

What do other sexual orientations have to do with forcing me to be masked and vaxed? To travel? To shop? To basically function as a normal human in society? Like many people, I want these damn corporations to STFU, sell what you're supposed to sell, and leave me the F*ck alone. Your job is to sell me hardware, not to further propagate, prolong, and then normalize the largest human-rights power grab in centuries.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I can't stop thinking about my bike. I dream about it. I dream of being on the trails, in the mountains. Sleeping, awake, doesn't matter... I've got it bad!!!!

If I am going to make mexico a full time reality it is pretty clear I'm missing this in my life!

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I think the thing with most people who don’t get it is, they think these politicians etc are good and are trying to do the right thing, that’s what you or I would do if I was in power so it makes sense to see it through that lens.

Many people, myself included, were previously outsourcing leadership to somebody else. We naively believed that someone out there knew better than us. So we outsourced our fears as well as our responsibilities. The pandemic serves as a great example: people outsourced their fear of a big bad deadly disease to experts and a magic healing potion, rather than to take responsibility for their health.

The doctor, the immunologist, the microbiologist, the hospital administrator, the nurse, the whole lot of the self-proclaimed "experts" are simply human beings with a specific set of imperfect knowledge. Using an obvious example from history: the world was once flat, and even the glorification of biochemistry as the only viable "Science" in medicine only dates back one century with the advent of penicillin, before which medicine was an art of healing.

To admit uncertainty requires courage. The average uneducated person refuses to admit the world as we know it is full of mysteries - so they outsource their fears, their health, their duties and responsibilities to some a**hole in a suit or a white lab coat that promises them safety.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Many people, myself included, were previously outsourcing leadership to somebody else. We naively believed that someone out there knew better than us. So we outsourced our fears as well as our responsibilities. The pandemic serves as a great example: people outsourced their fear of a big bad deadly disease to experts and a magic healing potion, rather than to take responsibility for their health.

The doctor, the immunologist, the microbiologist, the hospital administrator, the nurse, the whole lot of the self-proclaimed "experts" are simply human beings with a specific set of imperfect knowledge. Using an obvious example from history: the world was once flat, and even the glorification of biochemistry as the only viable "Science" in medicine only dates back one century with the advent of penicillin, before which medicine was an art of healing.

To admit uncertainty requires courage. The average uneducated person refuses to admit the world as we know it is full of mysteries - so they outsource their fears, their health, their duties and responsibilities to some a**hole in a suit or a white lab coat that promises them safety.
Wow!!!

That is powerful. I love it. It is absolutely true.

Believing that we know everything is foolish, so why would we trust that someone else knows everything. Especially when "the science is settled". By its very definition it is NOT settled.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Especially when "the science is settled". By its very definition it is NOT settled.
6yxaxrwr0at81.jpg

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

Highly recommend A Failure of Nerve by Edwin Friedman.. he agreed with you but he did it awhile back. He said that this weakness has filtered from families to churches to cities to countries, that because nobody wants to be an individual who stops blaming or looking to someone else for leadership we're all screwed. You'd love his book. He was a phenomenal guy.. and MJ would love his Friedman's Fables. Best writing on personal responsibility I've ever found.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Relax, it's just another lockdown for 20 days while we wait for variant 1,303 to disappear.

"Relax" is why most Western Civilizations have gone to shit, and continues to do so.

Too many people "relaxing" and not recognizing when they are being subjected to subconscious narrative framing. The Lowes commercial should headline a class on the subject. Because you choose to ignore it and "relax" doesn't mean it isn't there. As Kak said, you are are wrong, and your wrongness is based on the premise that humans in power (both politically and corporately) are benevolent and with good intentions. Some are, but most are not.

And yet the Lowes commercial isn't programming? And not random? Such a contradiction.

This commercial is programming of the worst kind because most people don't see it, the kind of programming that 9/10ths of the world won't see -- It's like that movie "don't look up" which you loved so much, which basically was 2 hours of subconscious narrative framing. Because I observe the sky is blue and then repeat that truth doesn't make it a confirmation bias, it makes it statement of fact. As the old saying goes, you can't unsee what has been seen. You can't unknow what you know.

Agreed, then this is not even a discussion, and perhaps, if this commercial came out in May of 2021, it wouldn't be either. But it's may of 2022. Clearly Lowes wants to make a political statement and wants a return to mask mandates, lockdowns, and other authoritarian bullshit.

In the Lowes future, everyone wears masks, and is DAMN happy about it! You can even smell flowers in your face diaper!

What makes this worse, is we are at the back-end of his pandemic, but clearly Lowes wants it to continue, or worse, go back to lockdowns ... I'm sure having all the local mom-n-pop hardware stores locked-down and closed was fantastic for business, and fantastic for people who wanted to bide their lockdown time doing home remodeling projects.

That's the beauty of narrative programming that happens on a subconscious level... and yet, here you are, arguing for the normalcy of masks as you shop, as you garden, as you dine, as you worship, as you live...

You're a smart man and I respect your opinion, but it doesn't mean I need to be quiet about it.

For someone who seems to be so educated in logical fallacies, you certainly use them a lot.

What do other sexual orientations have to do with forcing me to be masked and vaxed? To travel? To shop? To basically function as a normal human in society? Like many people, I want these damn corporations to STFU, sell what you're supposed to sell, and leave me the F*ck alone. Your job is to sell me hardware, not to further propagate, enlarge, and then normalize the largest human-rights power grab in centuries.
Thanks for a detailed reply MJ.

I still think you guys get triggered over a mask too much. As is your right. ;).

G

Guest-5ty5s4

The Dunning-Kruger effect describes the inability to evaluate one’s own competency, leading to a general tendency to overestimate one’s abilities. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge. —Daniel J. Boorstin...
Haha these types of comments are just arrogant and conceited insults. It’s a thinly veiled ad hominem attack.

It’s when you post a meme about logical fallacies and then do the same thing that’s really funny.

Look how smart I am! Note: I’m not the one trying to do that.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Haha these types of comments are just arrogant and conceited insults. It’s a thinly veiled ad hominem attack.

It’s when you post a meme about logical fallacies and then do the same thing that’s really funny.

Ok.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
when "the science is settled". By its very definition it is NOT settled.
This is very true. Reminds me of this quote:

The history of science, like the history of all human ideas, is a history of irresponsible dreams, of obstinacy, and of error. But science is one of the very few human activities—perhaps the only one—in which errors are systematically criticized and fairly often, in time, corrected. —Karl Popper...

Disclaimer: I’m not trying to thinly veil an insult at @thechosen1 with posting another quote from a great book “Skeptics Guide to the Universe”. A quote sometimes is just a quote. ;).

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The opportunities presented by today's world and the Internet blow my mind.

Just got off a video call with Joe Hippensteel who taught David Goggins how to stretch (he's mentioned in Can't Hurt Me). I've been doing Joe's stretching program for the last couple of weeks (highly recommended!) and had some questions that needed clarification.

It's crazy that I could get personal advice from a world-class expert on stretching who lives on another continent and also happens to know personally one of the most inspiring guys in the world. None of this would have been possible merely 20 years ago when video calls weren't a thing yet.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The opportunities presented by today's world and the Internet blow my mind.

Just got off a video call with Joe Hippensteel who taught David Goggins how to stretch (he's mentioned in Can't Hurt Me). I've been doing Joe's stretching program for the last couple of weeks (highly recommended!) and had some questions that needed clarification.

It's crazy that I could get personal advice from a world-class expert on stretching who lives on another continent and also happens to know personally one of the most inspiring guys in the world. None of this would have been possible merely 20 years ago when video calls weren't a thing yet.
This could be an entirely new, and also extremely optimistic thread all by itself. I love this.

Basically… “A Million Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Have Made The World Better“ thread

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
This could be an entirely new, and also extremely optimistic thread all by itself. I love this.

Basically… “A Million Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Have Made The World Better“ thread
You are wrong. Government legislated our better world. They will legislate us all to prosperity, success, and happiness.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

To you and anyone else who's on the other side of the "mask is a symbol VS mask is just a mask" debate. Thank you for calling me out on this @thechosen1 I am not a subtle kind of person, I don't do thinly veiled attacks. It was not my intent to offend you or anyone else. But communication has a rule where what is written is judged in the eyes of the reader, not the writer. For that, I apologize for being an arrogant dick on a high horse.

I can tell you that my quote was copy/pate from "The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe" book by Steven Novella and had no intention of being arrogant. I was telling @MitchC to read it and showed a great quote. But you read it a different way, so my intent was/is irrelevant.

Also, I stirred quite a feud here with masks but accomplished nothing. I don't believe there is a global conspiracy and that wearing a mask is "giving an inch" or driving us into decay. I think many of you got all political on this, as is your right. Sorry for pissing you off. Hope I didn't get your day on the wrong foot with my comments. I am a bit like a duck with this topic, this stuff rolls off me but I can see it's a serious matter for you. Like the war in Ukraine is a bit too serious for me and I am sure I wouldn't be able to "let go" of my beliefs there.

On that, I wish you all a wonderful Sunday! @Kak @MitchC @MJ DeMarco @thechosen1 and everyone else.

P.S. @MTF - add the stretching info to your newsletter. I am curious. Goggins almost died based on his intensity and stretching was huge for him.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

Wow... this whole thing applies to entrepreneurship as much as it does politics and government.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vDZqQgmeQ

"Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others." -Aristotle

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I can't stop thinking about my bike. I dream about it. I dream of being on the trails, in the mountains. Sleeping, awake, doesn't matter... I've got it bad!!!!

If I am going to make mexico a full time reality it is pretty clear I'm missing this in my life!

Is there MTB in Mexico? Sounds like there should be a lot of options! Just get a bike there and boom!

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

What do other sexual orientations have to do with forcing me to be masked and vaxed? To travel? To shop? To basically function as a normal human in society? Like many people, I want these damn corporations to STFU, sell what you're supposed to sell, and leave me the F*ck alone. Your job is to sell me hardware, not to further propagate, prolong, and then normalize the largest human-rights power grab in centuries.
I think this mask choice is somewhat good in crowded areas where people are tightly gathered in small space(other factors excluded). The mask really helps with "not getting infected", i myself had experienced it.
But mandating it is surely not good idea , let people have choice wheter to put in or not, no one can effing tell us what to put on or what not.
And i dont understand this dichotomy
If someone doesn't use mask and gets infected then big medicine corporation and doctors get profited, if someone does wear mask then these mask companies get profited. But afterall these two products are manufactured in same company that is big medicine corporation.
So does that mean we are doubly attacked.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Maybe I am incredibly lucky but I have not once had the C, never took the V, and I don’t wear an M, despite being in lots of crowds.

I get it if you’re immunocompromised, older, or have an underlying condition, but for people like me, it just doesn’t make sense anymore. I’ve done the two year trial.

And I really was on the fence about it for a long time! But the “safe” choice wasn’t to take it right away, it was always “wait and see.”

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Is there MTB in Mexico? Sounds like there should be a lot of options! Just get a bike there and boom!
Google a topographical map of the Yucatan Peninsula, then prepare to laugh at me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.