What's new

Questions for THE AWESOME SNOWBANK :-)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedUser394

Guest
Hey, I've started playing poker again.....it's been a year since I went crazy and took 20$, turned it into 3000$, and then lost it all....my problem? bankroll management lol (I had all the money on a 75/150 limit table.

Anyway I'm starting to play sngs and I'm starting at the bottom (.10+.02)

My bankroll stands at 5$ (50 buyins). I have more than enough bankroll to move to the next level .20 + .02 (25 buyins) which I would feel comfortable at.

My question;

How many sngs should I play before deciding if I'm a winning player in order to move up. I'm using http://www.pokertracking.com/pt/default.cfm

My guess is if after 20 SNGs I'm in the black, that should be a sign to move up? I know if scatterbrained atm sorry.

Thanks :smxF: I value anyone else's opinions as well :-)

Also, does anyone have any book recommendations for sng 6-seater (shorthanded) play?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz, O'wi tvesvif qmezoph qulis eheop.....ov't ciip e zies topdi O xipv dsebz epf vuul 20$, vaspif ov opvu 3000$, epf vjip mutv ov emm....nz qsucmin? ceplsumm nepehinipv mum (O jef emm vji nupiz up e 75/150 monov vecmi.

Epzxez O'n tvesvoph vu qmez tpht epf O'n tvesvoph ev vji cuvvun (.10+.02)

Nz ceplsumm tvepft ev 5$ (50 cazopt). O jewi nusi vjep ipuahj ceplsumm vu nuwi vu vji piyv miwim .20 + .02 (25 cazopt) xjodj O xuamf giim dungusvecmi ev.

Nz raitvoup;

Jux nepz tpht tjuamf O qmez cigusi fidofoph og O'n e xoppoph qmezis op usfis vu nuwi aq. O'n atoph jvvq://xxx.qulisvsedloph.dun/qv/figeamv.dgn

Nz haitt ot og egvis 20 TPHt O'n op vji cmedl, vjev tjuamf ci e tohp vu nuwi aq? O lpux og tdevviscseopif evn tussz.

Vjeplt :tnyG: O wemai epzupi imti't uqopoupt et ximm :-)

Emtu, fuit epzupi jewi epz cuul sidunnipfevoupt gus tph 6-tievis (tjusvjepfif) qmez?

20 tpht ot puv wisz nepz. O'f ci qmezoph ev mietv 100 qis miwim, epf upmz og zua'si jewoph e huuf suo duptofis nuwoph aq. Jux nepz zua qmez siemmz fuitp'v nevvis, ov't og zua'si fuoph ximm op vji henit zua'si qmezoph us puv. O fup'v tii vjisi cioph nadj foggisipdi op vjuti vxu miwimt vjuahj og O jef vu haitt. Et ges et O lpux gus tpht zua xepv 30 caz opt noponan op zuas ceplsumm. Nohjv ci iwip nusi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom