Hi guys, this is Dilshad I am back its been more then a month since I been on this forum I believe.... I did read the book and after reading it I decided to make my move. Now I was as in MJ's book it said "Process which leads to event" What if this process has obstacles? Here is what I had in mind:
-There is a land which I want to purchase (its all greeny grass land been there for many years) which can fulfill a need, but this need is blocked by a Parking Authority! Meaning what if a County/State/Law of a state rejects to sell land, even if that land seems that it can fulfill a need?????
- If I want to get into the Commercial property business (land to be specific), how can one person go through this process in smooth way, when there are several hurdles/obstacles which block a person from going into the fastlane?
This past month I was going to my religious temple, and when I walked in there was a big sign which read: "Adjacent Parking SOLD SOLD SOLD for more then $1 million!!!!......... My temple area had less parking so there was a NEED to fulfill that requirement......
but if a county or other regulations come in and block your efforts, then what is someone suppose to do in this case???? I mean the people from the temple they have their land, so why cant I purchase a land which is only 1 minute away from this temple? Any advice, inputs, would be great! Since after reading the book and getting the idea what MJ really meant and he is 100% CORRECT, just problem is how do you face these obstacles?
-There is a land which I want to purchase (its all greeny grass land been there for many years) which can fulfill a need, but this need is blocked by a Parking Authority! Meaning what if a County/State/Law of a state rejects to sell land, even if that land seems that it can fulfill a need?????
- If I want to get into the Commercial property business (land to be specific), how can one person go through this process in smooth way, when there are several hurdles/obstacles which block a person from going into the fastlane?
This past month I was going to my religious temple, and when I walked in there was a big sign which read: "Adjacent Parking SOLD SOLD SOLD for more then $1 million!!!!......... My temple area had less parking so there was a NEED to fulfill that requirement......
but if a county or other regulations come in and block your efforts, then what is someone suppose to do in this case???? I mean the people from the temple they have their land, so why cant I purchase a land which is only 1 minute away from this temple? Any advice, inputs, would be great! Since after reading the book and getting the idea what MJ really meant and he is 100% CORRECT, just problem is how do you face these obstacles?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

