I've been working on my new idea and I set up a landing page and have been using Google ads to get people to my site, so far it's going good. I have over 15 subscribers. I have a couple of questions though.
1) I tried targeting where I thought my users are, according to Google for this type of business the U.S.A is the most popular for it. But I barely got any results, though when I targeted India as I have in the past I get really good results. So my question is, is it because my target market is in India or is it because India just has really high engagement?
2) How many emails should I have before I start working on a product?
3) All of my email subscribers should I be talking with them one on one and see what improvements they would like to see made? And this leads me to a side question, if they make a suggestion should I really implement it if it's only a few people who want it?
4) Should I have a marketing plan at this point in time? I am not sure the most viable channels to target, I was thinking of seeing where my competition is and doing what they are doing but better.
1) I tried targeting where I thought my users are, according to Google for this type of business the U.S.A is the most popular for it. But I barely got any results, though when I targeted India as I have in the past I get really good results. So my question is, is it because my target market is in India or is it because India just has really high engagement?
2) How many emails should I have before I start working on a product?
3) All of my email subscribers should I be talking with them one on one and see what improvements they would like to see made? And this leads me to a side question, if they make a suggestion should I really implement it if it's only a few people who want it?
4) Should I have a marketing plan at this point in time? I am not sure the most viable channels to target, I was thinking of seeing where my competition is and doing what they are doing but better.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
