• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Question about landing page mvp

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by LiveEntrepreneur, Dec 10, 2018.

1. LiveEntrepreneur

LiveEntrepreneur Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,446
    I've been working on my new idea and I set up a landing page and have been using Google ads to get people to my site, so far it's going good. I have over 15 subscribers. I have a couple of questions though.

1) I tried targeting where I thought my users are, according to Google for this type of business the U.S.A is the most popular for it. But I barely got any results, though when I targeted India as I have in the past I get really good results. So my question is, is it because my target market is in India or is it because India just has really high engagement?

2) How many emails should I have before I start working on a product?

3) All of my email subscribers should I be talking with them one on one and see what improvements they would like to see made? And this leads me to a side question, if they make a suggestion should I really implement it if it's only a few people who want it?

4) Should I have a marketing plan at this point in time? I am not sure the most viable channels to target, I was thinking of seeing where my competition is and doing what they are doing but better.

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,293
    What do you mean by results? Are you getting click throughs to the US? Obviously India ad's will be much cheaper so if you are bidding the same per click for both locations you might not be being seen at all in the US but will probably be top of the search listings for India.

If you are getting click throughs from the US then it will be a cultural thing. You'll have to create more appealing landing pages and split test them.

Is your product physical or digital? I'd rely on the 80/20 principle. Concentrate on the features 80% of your customer base want and ignore the rest (for now at least).

-

LiveEntrepreneur likes this.
  3. LiveEntrepreneur

LiveEntrepreneur Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,446
    By results I mean people subscribing to my email list. I don't have a a product it's more of a service. What about the answers to my above questions?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.