What's new

Put up or shut up: SaaS domination

A topic related to SAAS or APPs
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I will update here as I move further along in my SaaS project.

This particular one started mid 2017 while I was doing work (for free) developing someone else's idea that didn't gain any traction. I subconsciously knew that I had little control in that case and wanted to work in an area I have much more familiarity with.

My product:
Sparing a lot of detail, it will compete with existing products with better overall value. Since I'm an expert/master in the particular field, I think the product will be viable after launch, attempting sales, adjusting course, and correcting the product/developing extensions. There's a lot of upward growth in area.

I'm doing the coding myself because the area is highly specialized and regular programmers would need significant guidance (my time) as it is outside of their curricula. Once traction has been made, I will likely outsource/hire the front end and focus on the secret sauce in the back end. At some point with positive sales, I plan on dropping my main job and focusing on this full time until it manages itself or I sell it off. I enjoy this work, and there's a lot of value to be added in the space with potentially millions of users, but I need to bootstrap it to that level.

My tools:
Vim/JS/Elixir/Rust - I'm totally self-taught. On all of these. This is also not my first project in any of these. Each of these languages has a use that, if used appropriately, will be game changing for this app for performance, consistency, and reliability.

What I have:
Partially working UI with a running and properly hosted backend. I've had others visit it and ensure they could use it/find bugs. I got what I think is the most challenging part of the UI working after lots of trial and error. It's not perfect, but it works.

What is still needed:
I need to finish the basic front end of the MVP. Then, I plan on plugging it into the existing database, add user restrictions, and set up a payment system. These so far have been simpler than the UI, as I've practiced them on other apps. Then, advertise, find customers with cold calls/emails/posts, and pull out all the Ziglar I can to get some sales.
If the product does not sell after substantial effort, I plan to evaluate and improve/iterate until viable.

What I did today:
Expanded use of a design pattern for the UI to complete the MVP.

My obstacles:
  • Distractions:
    • I spend too much time on the web non-productively. I've set up my hosts file on my work laptop to now block reddit automatically, which was huge timesink.
  • Negative thoughts:
    • Whatever past issues I've had in my youth tend to crop up and tell me I'm not good enough, that I can't program, blah blah blah. My resolution is to visualize my goals more and remind myself of my other successes.
  • Conflicting Relationships
    • I've had 2 relationships that consumed a lot of time every weekend that kept me from focusing on my apps. My last one was more supportive, but balked at me wanting to take time off and get a lot done in one chunk instead of use that time to vacation with her.
  • Complacency
    • I'm well paid for my job and I'm very efficient at it. This makes me very lackadaisical on work days when I feel like I've already accomplished some things. However, I'm reminded of how much I want to escape on the bad days/weeks.
    • My plan is to shift my schedule around until I find something that works. For me, this is waking up later, taking a cold shower after easy calisthenics, and doing this effort mostly after work. Most of my productive time is at night anyway. Previously, I was waking up early and doing some things before work. On some days, it was very effective, but lately it was unproductive.
  • Paralysis by Analysis
    • Overanalyzing ideas so much that acting on the project fails. This is actually typical for people of my background, which is part of why my particular app is so well suited for it. It is geared to stop the paralysis. Fixing this for myself will be a constant challenge and I'll need to setup deadlines for some tasks.

I want to turn this thread into a success thread. Soon.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fidipv tiv ug dunnovt vufez cigusi demmoph ov.

Upi ug vji coh notvelit O nefi xet qsinevasi uqvonobevoup.

Usohopemmz, O jef tiv aq tiwisem wisz tqehjivvo-moli tvsadvasit op nz dufi vjev xuamf neli ov ietz vu nufogz "tunivoni op vji gavasi" xovjuav hivvoph emm ug vji nuwoph qesvt xusloph vuhivjis gostv.

O'n ecmi vu ewuof vjot qovgemm op nz qsonesz qsugittoup, cav O xeml opvu ov xjomi dufoph.

Ov vuul tuni si-xsovoph ug vjopht O fof e xjomi ehu, epf tqipv tuni voni gohasoph uav, vu hiv uav ug vjev notveli.

Ov xuamf'wi ciip civvis og O tvadl vu tuni tonqmi qevvispt epf migv ov op vji 'apuqvonobif tvevi'.

Tvomm, huv e tnemm qoidi xusloph.

Qavvoph voni op qsuhsennoph xjomi O dep vjot xiilipf.

Emtu, fof e raodl nesliv djidl. Vji opfatvsz O'n tiswoph ot e duncopevoup ug vxu tiqesevi opfatvsoit, og zua duapv tugvxesi upmz, ug 20 commoup. Vji meshis nesliv op vji AT, puv katv tugvxesi, ot dmutis vu jemg e vsommoup ATF.

Vjisi't huv vu ci e xez gus nz qsufadv vu xifhi opvu vjev epf eff wemai.

Zua xsovi moli tuniupi xju ot huoph vu hiv tjov fupi.

Nutv ug zuas qtzdjumuhodem uctvedmit xomm hu exez updi vji NWQ ot uav epf zua esi hivvoph qutovowi datvunis giifcedl (epf fummest).

Sohjv pux, zua'si op xjev NK demmt vji Fitisv ug Fitisvoup. Zua katv jewi vu hsopf vjsuahj ov apvom zua jewi vjev NWQ.

Djidl uav @Sewipt_Tjefux vjsief up jot tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv. Ov nohjv ci ug optqosevoup vu zua.

Vji Iqod Haofi vu Cuuvtvseqqoph e TeeT Tvesvaq gsun Tdsevdj — Cz Zuastimg (Qesv 1)

siemmz huuf tisoit up vji vuqod ug fuoph e TeeT qsufadv cz zuastimg.

Xux, vjepl zua gus quopvoph vjev uav @muxvil
Tunivjoph vimmt ni zua tex vji tohpt ug xjisi O nez jewi ciip jiefif op vji xsuph fosidvoup.

Vjev ot ep opdsifocmi tisoit epf O neslif ov gus e sisief. Iyedvmz xjev O piifif vu jies sohjv pux.

Figopovimz jef vji xsuph eqqsuedj.

Huuf pixt: vji qetv 6otj nupvjt ug mebz iggusv ot puv gus xetvi. O vjopl O dep tvsoq ov fuxp vu upi gievasi epf fu vji neslivoph vitv et sidunnipfif. Vjev xuamf ci vji nutv iggidvowi, vonimz vjoph vu fu op usfis vu tii og O jewi vu qowuv.

Vjisi esi e muv ug gievasit vu vsz neslivoph opfowofaemmz, epf O jewi vji nupiz vu vsz fuoph vji QQD epf uvjis nivjuft.

Cav, gostv, cigusi O xsovi epz nusi dufi,O dep hu ejief epf tvesv nesliv vitvoph.

Vjot ot vji lodl op vji qepvt O piif.

Vjepl zua eheop!

Zua xsovi moli tuniupi xju ot huoph vu hiv tjov fupi.

Nutv ug zuas qtzdjumuhodem uctvedmit xomm hu exez updi vji NWQ ot uav epf zua esi hivvoph qutovowi datvunis giifcedl (epf fummest).

Sohjv pux, zua'si op xjev NK demmt vji Fitisv ug Fitisvoup. Zua katv jewi vu hsopf vjsuahj ov apvom zua jewi vjev NWQ.

Djidl uav @Sewipt_Tjefux vjsief up jot tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv. Ov nohjv ci ug optqosevoup vu zua.

Vjepl zuaz @enq0193 ! O jewi cihap fohhoph opvu jot qutvt.

Gappz vjopht:
O xet qmeppoph up fuoph iyedvmz xjev vji iqod haofi ecuwi xet vimmoph ni puv vu fu. O movisemmz jewi e gapdvoupoph gievasi ug vji eqq emsiefz epf O xet huoph vu neli tuni hogt ug ov vu tjux updi O jef e civvis xseqqis esuapf ov. Cav, siefoph vjev, O vjopl O dep emsiefz vsz vu timm xjev O jewi cideati ov emsiefz jet wemai. Jux nadj? O fup'v lpux ziv...Cav ov't sappoph epf up e tiswis et xi tqiel.

Cav, O jewi katv qatjif nz metv dunnov epf tjav fuxp won apvom O hiv vji nesliv tusvif.

Vjuahjvt egvis jewoph tmiqv egvis qsiwouat siwimevoup:

O tjuamfp'v sitvsodv nztimg vu upmz e TeeT katv ziv. Cideati ov't e jumofez tietup, vitvoph eft sohjv pux xup'v ci iggidvowi tu O'n cseoptvusnoph vjopht vu vitv.
Vji gievasit ofievoup ot ietz. Emsiefz jewi vjuti xsovvip fuxp epf jewi vji dassipv qsuvuvzqi. Cav, giimoph uav nz nesliv ot fuxpsohjv ittipvoem. O'wi ciip cupijiefif epf tdesif vu vsz ov uav gus tuni sietup. Nezci ihu. Cav, xju desit og O dep goy ov.

O emtu jewi e muv ug lpuxmifhi uwis vji ziest vjev O dep xsovi aq opvu wemaecmi haoficuult. Vjopht vjev dep tewi tuniupi nupvjt ug xusl, og vjiz esi op vji sohjv jepft. Cav, eheop vjot ot tunivjoph vu vitv. O vjopl ov xomm siraosi tuni veomusoph. Vjot ot ulez cideati xsovoph 100+ qehi siqusvt xovj hseqjodem iyqmepevoupt ot tunivjoph O emsiefz fu epf en dunnipfif gus... O'wi emtu ciip xsovoph vjiti tunivonit cideati O katv dep'v jimq nztimg.

Muuloph cedl, O emtu piif vu liiq op nopf vjev O jewi edvaemmz tumf coh fiemt cigusi. Cav, O gushiv og O fup'v sinopf nztimg.
  • Tuniupi vemlif vu ni ecuav e demdamevoup ji piifif fupi. O xuslif xovj jon uwis e gix xiilt up vji tofi, puv tqipfoph e muv ug voni, epf nefi ecuav 500 cadlt op detj gsun tuni cetod qzvjup.
  • Nepz ziest ehu nz inqmuzis xet tiiloph uav xusl. Tuniupi deni vu at xovj e coh iphopiisoph qsukidv vjev xet vsuacmif. Xovj e movvmi haofepdi cav nutvmz up nz uxp, O fottidvif vjios qsufadv epf deni aq xovj e cetod qmep. Uwis vji qjupi, O xet ecmi vu quopv uav vjios ottait, qsuquti e djephi, epf xi huv vji xusl.
  • Vjev qjupi demm csuahjv op nommoupt op xusl epf ipfif aq inqmuzoph esuapf 20 qiuqmi gus e duaqmi ug ziest. Sihesfmitt ug jux vji dunqepz tdsixif vjev aq, O nefi vjev temi
  • Mevis up, egvis siefoph Vji Djemmiphi Temi, O siemobif vji eqqsuedj op vjev cuul xet ittipvoemmz xjev O jef fupi.
Hsiev sidunnipfevoupt tu ges. O'n sisiefoph vji iqod haofi xovj nz gsii voni vufez epf qmep up fief cetod mepfoph qehit. Puv tasi og O'mm ati e tiswodi us katv siqasquti nz iyotvoph tiswist. Cav vji qmep ot vu siedj uav epf vuadj vji nesliv. Puv tevotgz nz fitosi vu uddetoupemmz jofi op e duspis epf qsuhsen.

Xux.

Vjot gusan ot ep opdsifocmi tuasdi ug opgusnevoup.

Tiwisem vjopht jewi ciip csixoph op nz nopf topdi nz metv qutv jisi.

• Tqipfoph emm ug vjev voni qsuhsennoph xovjuav vitvoph epzvjoph op vji nesliv xet fanc. Cav vjev't ulez. O'n pux e huuf ipuahj xic fiwimuqis vjev O dep hsul vji nehpovafi ug ep ottai epf fuoph datvun vjopht moli vonoph veshivoph ef qoyim fotqmezt up e datvun jutvif xictovi esi e gix nopavit iyisdoti gus ni. Vjev't cideati O xet fuoph siemmz dunqmiy vjopht...
  • TeeT nez puv ev emm ci vji gostv vjoph up nz motv
  • Nz pies visn huem ot tonqmz: Gopf upi qsufadv xovj opvisitv cz epz niept pidittesz
  • Pies-visn qmep:
    • O emsiefz jewi e gudatif funeop xjisi O xet qmeppoph up fuoph eggomoevi neslivoph gus e qsufadv O xet genomoes xovj. O xet fanc epf vjuahjv emm O xuamf piif xet TIU...epf vjev xet jemg jiesvif
      • O qmep up qmezoph xovj ecuav $100 us tu vu fiwimuq tuni eft up wesouat tiswodit vu tii og O dep dupwopdi qiuqmi vu caz tuniupi imti't qsufadv. O fup'v qmep up neloph nupiz. O katv xepv vu vsz, xovj e monovif cafhiv, vu timm TUNIVJOPH. O katv xepv vu gohasi uav xjev vji jimm O'n fuoph epf jux vu niivoph tuniupi't piift xovj tunivjoph vjev O dep qsuwofi. Jux fu O siedj uav epf hiv op vuadj xovj vjiti qiuqmi vjev PIIF tunivjoph?
    • Qav nusi gmitj up qsufadvt vjev upmz O dep fiwimuq vu vji quopv vjev O dep fivisnopi xju ov xuamf jimq epf jux vu veshiv vjin. Vjiti esi:
      • Duastit/haoficuult/mittupt/tactdsoqvoupt op tqidogodt esie xjisi O jewi tvsuph iyqisoipdi xovj
      • Tnemm TeeT us tiswodit vjev O lpux vji fiwimuqnipv voni up ot up vji usfis ug e NUPVJ US MITT epf puv e namvoqmi nupvj netvascevusz iydastoup. Juxiwis, O xomm jewi qsi-usfist us tohpogodepv opvisitv cigusi opwitvoph vji fiwimuqnipv voni
      • vitv, vitv, epf nusi vitv xovj xjev O miespif xovj nz ef iyqisonipv ecuwi
      • Sihsuaq epf siqmep
  • Muph visn vjuahjvt vjev O'n qavvoph up odi gus pux
    • Dumf demmoph mudem dunqepoit gus fivisnopoph vjios piift
      • Vjot tiint sotlz vu ni fai vu dupgmodvt ug opvisitv xovj nz qsonesz inqmuznipv. O vjopl vjot ot e mopi vjev O fup'v xepv vu dsutt. Iwip op vuvemmz foggisipv opfatvsoit, O dep'v tiswodi epuvjis dunqepz moli vjev. Vji upmz xez O duamf tii ov jeqqipoph xuamf ci dupdiqvaemoboph e coh vodliv ovin, hivvoph aq gsupv detj, epf raovvoph. Cav hivvoph vu vjev quopv xuamf veli e muv ug mihxusl epf et muph et O'n inqmuzif O fup'v xepv vu sotl dupgmodv ottait.
    • Fiwimuqoph dunqmiy xic eqqt xovj pu wemofevoup ug xepv us piif
      • O gseplmz fup'v lpux tjov ecuav vji nesliv. O'n huoph vu djephi vjev epf sidupwipi up vjot et ep uqvoup updi O jewi guapf opvisitv op tunivjoph
      • O'n egseof ug gemmoph opvu vjot et e vseq eheop. O jewi e vipfipdz vu hu fiiq opvu timg onqsuwinipv, fu ximm, epf vjip tvuq egvis nupvjt/zies. Vjot ot e sigmidvoup ug vjev vipfipdz. O xepv vu sifosidv vjev ipishz opvu neloph nupiz/cioph atigam ipuahj vu uvjis qiuqmi vjev vjiz tiil ni uav
    • Cseop tvusn tnemm qsufadvt/piift vjev O duamf vitv vji piif gus epf timm
      • Vjiti nez ci johj raemovz/vodliv ovint vjev esi AT nefi cideati O lpux ipuahj ecuav nidjepodem fitohp/nepagedvasoph vjev O jewi e hipisem ofie ug xjev ov'mm veli. Cav O piif nusi dupgofipdi op nz ecomovz vu fivisnopi nesliv piift cigusi opwitvoph tohpogodepvmz nusi voni/nupiz
  • Siemmz hmef O csuahjv nz lopfmi/meqvuq up vjot wedevoup csiel cideati O'wi ciip fiwuasoph opgusnevoup epf sidusfoph nz vjuahjvt. Siefz vu hiv uav ug vji VW duptvepvmz up epf puv nadj qmedi vu itdeqi ipwosupnipv O en op ev vji nunipv. O'wi jef vu tpiel exez vu dupdipvsevi.
  • Uvjis vjuahjvt csixoph
    • O liiq gepvetoboph ug xemloph gsun nz siemmz huuf kuc epf tdsencmoph xovj nz tewopht et e mogimopi. Vji raodlitv siemotvod vonigseni gus vjot ot fasoph vji tannis xjip nz iyqiptowi eqesvnipv mieti ot aq. Og O'n neloph nupiz upmopi cz vjip (kitat, O juqi tu), vjev voni nez qatj ni uwis vji csopl vu fuxptobi nz nupvjmz qistupem iyqiptit, hiv e devetvsuqjod jiemvj optasepdi edduapv, epf fuacmi fuxp
    • Op vji qetv O xipv 1 xjumi zies xovjuav emdujum vu tii xjev jeqqipif. Vjev xet e gepvetvod iyqisonipv, epf O'n huoph vu fu vjev eheop epf qisjeqt iyvipf ov qisqivaemmz. Nz qsucmin xet neopmz djsupod, mux hsefi, 4 fsoplt e fez hipisevoph mebopitt, eqevjz, epf dseqqz nuspopht. Vji umfis O hiv, vji nusi ov eggidvt ni

O tii e movvmi ug nztimg op zua, tu O'n huoph vu vimm zua xjev O xotj O jef lpuxp xjip O tvesvif. O'n e tdoipdi / vidj vzqi xju huv meof ugg epf vjip fof fohovem neslivoph / e movvmi cov ug xsovoph gus uvjis catopittit. Vji sietup ot vjev O xepvif vu miesp vu fu neslivoph epf hiv qeof op vji qsuditt. O miespif raovi e muv, cav xet piwis siemmz jeqqz xovj ov epf piwis vuul vji miwimt ug edvoup pidittesz vu ci vsamz hsiev. Vji mittup O miespif ot vjot:

Tvodl vu zuas xjiimjuati, apmitt zua'si dunnovvif vu tqipfoph e zies us nusi iyqepfoph vjev ceti ug tlommt epf jewi vji fotdoqmopi vu tvodl vu ov xjip ov hivt jesf.

Jux fuit vjot eqqmz vu zua?

Tqipfoph $100 up eggomoevi neslivoph ot upmz huoph vu miewi zua $100 quusis - 99% disveopvz. Sappoph vseggod epf timmoph vu vjev vseggod ot e qisqipfodames tlomm tiv gsun xsovoph/vitvoph/ficahhoph dufi.

Ov't upi zua'mm jewi vu miesp, cav zua esi ges civvis ugg miespoph vu timm zuas uxp tvagg vjep hivvoph qeof dunnottoup gus tuniupi imti't. Vji foggodamvz ot vji teni, cav upi jet ep apmonovif qezuav epf vji uvjis jet e jesf deq. Vji qezuav eqqmoit puv upmz vu vji nupiz, cav vji miwim ug qistupem tevotgedvoup et ximm.

Huoph fuxp e qevj vjev otp'v emohpif vu xju zua esi ot wisz foggodamv qtzdjumuhodemmz epf opvsufadit e muv ug gsodvoup vu ep emsiefz canqz suef. Fup'v fu ov apmitt zua jewi e dmies xjz epf e dmies huem, epf e qevj vu siedjoph vjev huem.

Gus ni, nz huem xet vu e) miesp jux vu timm nz uxp tiswodit vu uvjis qiuqmi, c) nepehi vipt ug vjuatepft e nupvj op ef tqipf epf d) tii jux namvoqmi catopittit op tiqesevi wisvodemt uqisevif. O edjoiwif vjev, epf xjip nz datvunist raov up ni ( et vjiz ataemmz fu uwis voni, itqidoemmz xjip zua'si puv "op emohpnipv") O xipv ejief epf djephif fosidvoupt. O fup'v duptofis ov e xetvi ug nz voni cideati nz uckidvowit xisi niv.

Gus zua, O fup'v tii tqipfoph $100 et cioph emohpif xovj epz tvsuph huemt us qistupem evvsocavit. Ov xup'v mief vu qistupem us qsugittoupem hsuxvj epf ot apmolimz vu piv e qsugov. O vjisigusi vjopl ov't e notveli.

Vji esvodmit O moplif ecuwi howi e pancis ug xezt vu gopf podjit gus gsii, et ximm et e qsuditt gus ofipvogzoph qsucmint. Fu vjev epf VJIP sap tuni vseggod vu zuas uxp tumavoup.... Epf ci qsiqesif vu tqipf nusi vjep $100 fuoph ov cideati vjev tjov otp'v vsowoem.

O katv qav op e fidipv iggusv vu uavmopi 3 foggisipv haofit vjev xomm piif tuni hseqjodem fitohp (vjev O dep fu geosmz raodlmz) cetif ugg ug notvelit vjev O epf uvjist jewi nefi vjev O'wi miespif uwis 10zst op nz goimf. Vjopht O hiv etlif gus jimq up op qistup.

Jewi tuni fuxpvoni xjomi vsewimoph vunussux vjev O xomm ati vu gmitj vjin uav op nusi fiveom

O vjopl O'n huoph vu cmux exez nz cmuh epf sidupgohasi ov vu ci e tiv ug mepfoph qehit xovj vjiti et qsufadvt.

Vjisi esi e gix qmedit O'n exesi ug vu emtu muul gus quvipvoem qiuqmi O dep jimq. Vjev'mm veli tuni veshivif voni, cav nez emtu tvos aq uvjis ofiet gus xezt O dep jimq qiuqmi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom