The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Publishing on Kindle – How to “guideâ€

Idea threads

Held for Ransom

Butt In Chair
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
436%
Apr 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Another trick I learned is adding Analytics to you description to see how many people have viewed your book.
This is such a killer f'ing deal man, like it is the sh*t.

However, I personally thought the guy was an idiot for publishing about it. But, it is a mystery to me how he hasn't sold 10 million copies of that book. Knowing conversion rates and keywords... man it is so incredible. Just goes to show how little business oriented writers are.

Oh well.

Still, with the flip of a switch Amazon can shut it down but they haven't yet. Anyway, I knew about this through my prior web design life and was utilizing AWStats to do it almost as soon as I started.

But then, in November I took it one step further...

Since then, and with my programmer's help, I see the visitors in real time to my book pages. Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone about this though. :groove:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.