D
Deleted74396
Guest
Too often I think selfishly and share something valuable to me, but my audience don't like it.
Sometimes it feels like my audience are more interested in less valuable content.
Having a producer mindset whilst simultaneously thinking 'like the audience' to create content they love is so difficult.
Does anybody have any tips? It makes me feel emotional as I already impact millions each month, and want to do better.
My inability to properly and confidently produce and improve their experience makes me feel uncertain about moving forwards and is why despite impacting millions I'm not making millions (or anything).
Thanks everyone, and I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Sometimes it feels like my audience are more interested in less valuable content.
Having a producer mindset whilst simultaneously thinking 'like the audience' to create content they love is so difficult.
Does anybody have any tips? It makes me feel emotional as I already impact millions each month, and want to do better.
My inability to properly and confidently produce and improve their experience makes me feel uncertain about moving forwards and is why despite impacting millions I'm not making millions (or anything).
Thanks everyone, and I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
