What's new

Proud of this one

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Verge

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
54
Rep Bank
$405
User Power: 124%
I was called into the office today due to the fact that I was selling tempered glass screens to my classmates (which I bought off a liquidation website). I didn't really get why I got called in at first, but it all made sense within a few minutes. Once they asked me if I understood why I couldn't do it, I replied with a stern no. The look they gave me looked like they had never heard of the word before. I told them, that it is not fair at all. Girl scouts are allowed to sell their cookies to the whole school, and they are not affiliated at all with the school district. I also boasted that at least I'm helping people and solving a problem by saving hundreds if not thousands on screen replacements/ phone replacements and all those stupid cookies are doing is hurting the health of other students. I really wish every single one of you could have seen their faces after I said this. I'm now allowed to sell my screen protectors regardless if I'm at school or not :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom