The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Prototype - Financial Education/Money Management Platform

CorneliusATL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 18, 2019
Hello, I appreciate being able to connect with experienced entrepreneurs to keep me in the game. It has certainly helped me.

I've been busy developing a virtual, self-paced, prototype of a personal finance platform called the 5 Pillars of Financial Freedom.

My primary concern at this point is whether or not users find the program useful and is it effective at helping them improve their overall financial situation. I'm struggling to tap into a demographic who is openly/actively looking for help with improving their finances.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can find individuals to use the program so that I can begin measuring the kind of results the program produce?

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I appreciate being able to connect with experienced entrepreneurs to keep me in the game. It has certainly helped me.

I've been busy developing a virtual, self-paced, prototype of a personal finance platform called the 5 Pillars of Financial Freedom.

My primary concern at this point is whether or not users find the program useful and is it effective at helping them improve their overall financial situation. I'm struggling to tap into a demographic who is openly/actively looking for help with improving their finances.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can find individuals to use the program so that I can begin measuring the kind of results the program produce?

I appreciate any and all feedback.
What demographic did you develop this for?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Before you'll look for people improve your page:

Name of your domain is too long.
Homepage looks empty, all courses tab looks better (students enrolled shows real social proof).
And Pillars cards on homepage show like they ware links but after clicking nothing happens.

CorneliusATL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 18, 2019
Before you'll look for people improve your page:

Name of your domain is too long.
Homepage looks empty, all courses tab looks better (students enrolled shows real social proof).
And Pillars cards on homepage show like they ware links but after clicking nothing happens.
Thanks for the feedback. This is the not the final design of the platform. At this point I'm merely trying to find out, from a users prospective, if the program is effective in helping them improve their finances.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Adults ages 22 and up.
Don't you think that's too broad?
What about socio-economic demographics?
Sidewalkers won't be interested so you have to target your niche.

Didn't you do that before you made the product?

Let's build a product
Now let's find who needs it...​

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Thanks for the feedback. This is the not the final design of the platform. At this point I'm merely trying to find out, from a users prospective, if the program is effective in helping them improve their finances.
Ok i see.
Consider talking with them one-on-one

CorneliusATL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 18, 2019
Don't you think that's too broad?
What about socio-economic demographics?
Sidewalkers won't be interested so you have to target your niche.

Didn't you do that before you made the product?

Let's build a product
Now let's find who needs it...​
I guess I misunderstood your question. The program is written as an adult learning program. My demographic from a marketing perspective will be much more targeted but that's not where I am right now. This is not a completed product nor is it available for public consumption. I am conducting user testing to find out if the program is helpful to people or not. I posted here to see if anyone might have a suggestions on where to find more individuals who are openly seeking help with their finances for the purposes of testing the product.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.