The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Pros and Cons for SEO 2021

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

random_9492

Contributor
Jan 2, 2021
I came across a few articles wherein it was stated that SEO might be dead by the end of 2021. From what I’ve studied about SEO, I beg to differ. However, I’d like to get some inputs regarding the same from you Guys.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
And why is going to die? Because I read the same thing every year since 2005/2006.

Maybe some shady practices, but SEO is an abroad discipline. So, how is going to die?. SEO is about optimization of a website, externally and internally. I know that Google don't want webmasters to get backlinks that there are not natural, but they keep working.

Also, always (at least while people keep wanted to read webs) you are going to need some kind of optimization.
H1, H2, internal linking, titles, keyword research, content optimization, etc. That things are SEO too.

Probably, the article you read wants to sell something to you, a course about marketing online or Facebook Ads. That's greats, but you can have both. And probably, the person who wrote the article did SEO too, so you can find it and read about why the SEO is going to die.

Madame Peccato

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I've read "X is dead" so many times that I lost count. Be it blogs, forums, radio, television, or what have you.

And yet, blogs are alive and kicking (check out Neil Patel's stuff if you think blogs are dead).

Forums are maybe a little less kicking but they are still alive (you are on one right now, and companies use forums to provide assistance to their customers, look at Microsoft and Adobe).

Radio is still alive and kicking, and it's also evolving (look at podcasts and audio content, Clubhouse is exploding).

Television? Netflix is a byproduct of television. Is the typical state run television dying? Perhaps? Does it matter? It still rakes in millions and there are plenty of people who watch it.

What does dead even mean? Something is dead when absolutely nobody uses it anymore.

I don't foresee anyone dropping Google or other search engines anytime soon, be it Bing, Yahoo, or DuckDuckGo.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers