What's new

Promising Test Results

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EPerceptions

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
128
Location
Virginia/Arizona
Rep Bank
$590
User Power: 136%
One of my biggest pet peeves is that everything works. That means I just have to pick one and run with, but if I'm not careful I end up bouncing around.

New case in point: I created a photo tutorial as I was making Christmas presents this past December and I published it as a small Kindle book. It's selling. Not tons but steadily. It made $40 in both January and February. I suspect it may drop to nothing during the summer but it might hold its own indefinitely during the cold seasons.

I never expect the small booklets and tutorials to last but my first one is still holding its own five years later. Which makes me wonder where the hell my head is. I put that one up as a test too. Since about month three it has earned $50-$100 month in and month out. An EXCELLENT little passive asset.

Why didn't I make more? I did, sort of. I released different topics and formats in an effort to see which might work best. Many flopped, all sold, a few sell regularly. Nothing outstanding but at least consistent.

I have no desire to be an "expert", "guru" or even "famous author". I just want steady profits from assets that stand the test of time. Preferably ones that rack up serious money.

So if I extrapolate and make huge assumptions...
- 1 Tutorial per week, 50 per year
- each averaging $40 a month
- after 5 years there'd be 250 published tutorials
- theoretically making $10,000 a month.

Not bad but nowhere near the mark. With marketing and promotion maybe... Anyone have thoughts and opinions on this idea?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fu puv lpux jux huuf zuas vavusoem ot, cav 40$/nupvj tiint vu ci mux, wisz mux. O niep zuas ofie ot hsiev, cav zua tjuamf xusl up csophoph ov vu ev mietv 100$/nupvj. Og zua fu ov, O jewi iyvsinimz dsebz ofie gus zua :)

Emm zua piif vu dsievi vavusoemt ot opvispiv sohjv? Iwip xovj 40$/nupvj, dsievi 20 vavusoemt epf... NUWI VU WISZ DJIEQ QMEDI. Nuwi vu Qisa, Cumowoe, xjeviwis, xjisi zua dep ietomz jewi wisz huuf mogitvzmi xovj katv 800$/nupvj. Epf tvesv xsovoph vavusoemt moli dsebz, 3-4/xiil. O lpux, O lpux, dsebz ofie, cav O en tisouatmz duptofisoph ov pux, cideati O en nuwoph vu Cumowoe gus 4-6 nupvt iwip xovjuav vavusoemt ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom