The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Project Management Tools

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada
Hello Friends! Are you using the Project Management Tools for optimize your time?

Share, please, your experience.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Flint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jul 14, 2020
Hello Friends! Are you using the Project Management Tools for optimize your time?

Thanks

I used to but it was form over function.

For my own time management, a simple calendar with reminders and a super short to-do list of the next high leverage actions are sufficient. The latter could be on a post it note.

For million-dollar projects with big multidisciplinary teams and multiple vendors spread over several continents, it's a different story. Then I use a range of tools... BUT always only to address inefficiencies, dependencies, traceability, accountability, visibility etc.

Only use/adjust/look for tools to resolve specific problems in front of you to unblock you or allow you to move forward without unnecessary weight. Never use tools for the sake of using them. It's a distraction.

What's the problem you're trying to solve @Olenairy ?

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada
Trello.
Easy, free, simple
Beebop27, thanks for your answer.
How much time does it save for you?
In your opinion, how many people from this wonderful place use something like this?

Thanks

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada
You might want to have a look into Notion (google it). It's note taking and writing and project management (and a lot of other things) all in one.
PhilKowalski, Thanks for your replies. I am going to look at it…
You might want to have a look into Notion (google it). It's note taking and writing and project management (and a lot of other things) all in one.

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada

Thanks

Thanks
Let me have one more question. It’s about Robotic process automation (or RPA). How do you feel about this topic? Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.