Oscar Toro
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 27, 2015
- Messages
- 34
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 74%
JAN 09
So here I go.
Things are kind of slow. I have the website and now I will focus on SEO and promoting it through social networks.I started FB/IG channels and I am focusing on growing them. Currently is going like this:
FB: 582 Likes
IG: 121 Followers
Saleswomen:
Even though it is hard to scale its the way I am getting more profit. I currently have 01 saleswomen, and 04 new prospects I worked since the beginning of the year.
My goals towards the end of the year are:
-Get 02 physical stores/salepoints.
-Get 10 saleswomen.
-Have a profitable online store.
So here I go.
Things are kind of slow. I have the website and now I will focus on SEO and promoting it through social networks.I started FB/IG channels and I am focusing on growing them. Currently is going like this:
FB: 582 Likes
IG: 121 Followers
Saleswomen:
Even though it is hard to scale its the way I am getting more profit. I currently have 01 saleswomen, and 04 new prospects I worked since the beginning of the year.
My goals towards the end of the year are:
-Get 02 physical stores/salepoints.
-Get 10 saleswomen.
-Have a profitable online store.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
