The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress thread - Marketing agency 5/21

Marketing, social media, advertising

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Going to be a short post. It's currently 2am and want to get some rest.

Inspired by another forum member. I'm making a progress thread. And would love for you to come along. RARW!

Will be making a game-plan after this; for the up and coming eight-teen month's. The planning will be centered around Tony Robbin's "king, magician, lover, warrior" meditation. So, I might be sharing that in a later thread. It's a cool technique I learned from one of his seminars. That helps you plan in a way that gives voice to all your aspects.

Not sure how my past post will reflect my current progress. But I feel very confident in my abilities, and am very optimistic for the future. It has taken me a while to get to this point. And I haven't been an instant success. But if the good lord allows it. I'll be in a much better place in the time to come.

This is the lion. I have been through hell and back. I want to learn from the greatest entrepreneurs and make it mission to help others. I hope you will come along on my journey. And you too learn something along the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
One really crazy things. I have absolute no clue what i'm doing. But i have you guys and all the millions of books. Going to go through progress posts while i'm waiting to sleep.

edit: It's not impossible!

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I have such a motivation to take action. I don't think I can sleep.

Current progress
Started my marketing agency. And started going through progress threads. - Only have gone through a few. But am already learning so much.
I think I can self teach myself from Youtube. All I really need to spend is 20 hours. Enough to be able to self correct. That means I would start taking jobs right away. Maybe hire a mentor.

Future
- Get 20 hours in copywriting
- Get a job in copywriting
(I'm going for an agency. But right now I don't have any skills; might end up just doing freelance for the simplicity.)

Micro progress thread proportion(Little projects)
75HARD - starting today
IFS - i have the books. Still learning.
Marathon - will be leaving this out. but excited to share. will be starting around three weeks

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I have such a motivation to take action. I don't think I can sleep.

Current progress
Started my marketing agency. And started going through progress threads. - Only have gone through a few. But am already learning so much.
I think I can self teach myself from Youtube. All I really need to spend is 20 hours. Enough to be able to self correct. That means I would start taking jobs right away. Maybe hire a mentor.

Future
- Get 20 hours in copywriting
- Get a job in copywriting
(I'm going for an agency. But right now I don't have any skills; might end up just doing freelance for the simplicity.)

Micro progress thread proportion(Little projects)
75HARD - starting today
IFS - i have the books. Still learning.
Marathon - will be leaving this out. but excited to share. will be starting around three weeks
Give more hours to copywriting. I think it deserves way more than 20 hours

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackSuperman

What Legacy Will You Leave Behind?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Sep 6, 2020
United States
I know you’re still in the learning phase, but what are you going to do today to build up your client list?

Jump into the water. Prospect. Acquire leads. Get clients. THEN go through the process of learning.

I believe having a foundation is great, but it can lead to analysis paralysis.

Who can you help right now? Family? Friends? Anyone in your network?

I’ll say thIs. I spent years learning digital marketing before I found FLF. But it’s so broad and so vast, that when I actually got my first client, I STILL had to learn while doing the job.

So why not try to find a client first? Surely there is someone you know who owns a business you can help for free or for cheap, who can benefit from the hands on marketing experience you’ll apply for them?

Food for thought ! Keep going strong

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Give more hours to copywriting. I think it deserves way more than 20 hours

I know you’re still in the learning phase, but what are you going to do today to build up your client list?

Jump into the water. Prospect. Acquire leads. Get clients. THEN go through the process of learning.

I believe having a foundation is great, but it can lead to analysis paralysis.

Who can you help right now? Family? Friends? Anyone in your network?

I’ll say thIs. I spent years learning digital marketing before I found FLF. But it’s so broad and so vast, that when I actually got my first client, I STILL had to learn while doing the job.

So why not try to find a client first? Surely there is someone you know who owns a business you can help for free or for cheap, who can benefit from the hands on marketing experience you’ll apply for them?

Food for thought ! Keep going strong

Thank you both!

I'll definitely take your ideas and experience into consideration. Unfortunately I'm way to early in the journey. Building the vision, and getting down exactly what I want. This could take a while haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.