Going to be a short post. It's currently 2am and want to get some rest.
Inspired by another forum member. I'm making a progress thread. And would love for you to come along. RARW!
Will be making a game-plan after this; for the up and coming eight-teen month's. The planning will be centered around Tony Robbin's "king, magician, lover, warrior" meditation. So, I might be sharing that in a later thread. It's a cool technique I learned from one of his seminars. That helps you plan in a way that gives voice to all your aspects.
Not sure how my past post will reflect my current progress. But I feel very confident in my abilities, and am very optimistic for the future. It has taken me a while to get to this point. And I haven't been an instant success. But if the good lord allows it. I'll be in a much better place in the time to come.
This is the lion. I have been through hell and back. I want to learn from the greatest entrepreneurs and make it mission to help others. I hope you will come along on my journey. And you too learn something along the way.
Inspired by another forum member. I'm making a progress thread. And would love for you to come along. RARW!
Will be making a game-plan after this; for the up and coming eight-teen month's. The planning will be centered around Tony Robbin's "king, magician, lover, warrior" meditation. So, I might be sharing that in a later thread. It's a cool technique I learned from one of his seminars. That helps you plan in a way that gives voice to all your aspects.
Not sure how my past post will reflect my current progress. But I feel very confident in my abilities, and am very optimistic for the future. It has taken me a while to get to this point. And I haven't been an instant success. But if the good lord allows it. I'll be in a much better place in the time to come.
This is the lion. I have been through hell and back. I want to learn from the greatest entrepreneurs and make it mission to help others. I hope you will come along on my journey. And you too learn something along the way.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
