The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PROGRESS THREAD: CoMp1eX Action Thread...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
I've came a long way since I first signed up for this forum.

I can't explain how much this forum has helped me follow my dreams and not keep settling for less. I come from a small town and no one has the same goals/mindset as me, so it was extremely hard moving forward at first.

But I can go as far to say that this forum helped me move to another state and start my first business. And even though it didn't succeed, I'm not stopping, but changing my strategy and going at it again.

Over the last few months I got caught up in learning from this and other forums, blogs, books, ect. again and I realized that wasn't going to get me anywhere.

Not really comfortable talking about my business plans until it gets more set in stone, but I'm going to focus on taking action now, gaining momentum, and then hopefully re-up this thread.

Just wanted to put it out there and also say thanks again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
Last few months progress:

- Got a sole prop for now just to get started

- Got a business bank account

- Learned the basics of wordpress, now onto vbulletin/phpbb (gonna learn both to see which I like better)

- Started putting out content. Going to start cranking it out even more.

- Signed up for google analytics, just getting used to it.

- Going to sign up for adsense/clickbank? not sure. Not really interested in it being my income source, just want to test it out for fun.

Needs:

- Finish a little more in-depth plans, want to eventually have my own products/services...

- Keep learning by direct experience

A LOT more but can't think of it now... i'll come back to it.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Great to see youre moving and DOING it! Good luck!

If you feel like working with Clickbank products, autoresponders and want to share experiences and ideas, let me know.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
Alright, thanks.

Later on today, I also hope to get up a more personal blog and create all new social networking sites.

* I wanna keep this an action thread, I'll make another post later for the "lessons learned".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
Can't find the monthly sales thread... But I said I'd try to sell off a ton of items this month.

Well, I just sold 3 pairs of shoes, a LV case, headphones, and a broken ipod and made around 500 for stuff just sitting around the house... This was all within a week.

The funny thing is everything sold so quickly! There's still a TON of buyers out there.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks! Gonna move this to the progress thread section ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.