The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Member Introduction

IGAR B

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 7, 2024
Hi,

I am 23 and I live in the UK. I have just listened to the Millionaire Fastlane and I'm now working on Unscripted . Safe to say I am glad I found these books as the Millionaire Fastlane was the book that made me stop only reading the business books but to also start to put everything I have been reading into action.

Looking forward to the journey ahead!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

justrob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 11, 2024
Hi,

I am 23 and I live in the UK. I have just listened to the Millionaire Fastlane and I'm now working on Unscripted . Safe to say I am glad I found these books as the Millionaire Fastlane was the book that made me stop only reading the business books but to also start to put everything I have been reading into action.

Looking forward to the journey ahead!
Totally in the same place you are. I listened to Millionaire Fastlane and I thought that was revolutionary but started reading unscripted and this book is changing just almost everything I perceive the world in a good way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...