The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Production valueism?

Idea threads

전관우

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 9, 2021
Please tell me exactly what you mean by the Unscripted Book (the principle of overtaking lane entrepreneurship: production valueism)crying

Some people say that production valueism is the idea of creating value by solving problems or producing things that meet needs

For some, production valueism allows people to come to the excellence of the product without advertising it.

Some say that companies create value by addressing consumers' problems or meeting their needs as they produce products or services.

I think all three of them are right, so please tell me exactly what production valueism is!!

And there are five commandments in production value principle, so please tell me whether you want me to keep the fifth commandment and do production valueism only when I keep the fifth commandment!!

I beg you.crying

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Producerism...

I think it could be summed up in one phrase:

"I am not a consumer, I am a producer".

Essentially, it's a belief that... You don't much care about consumption, but you do care about how much impact on the world you have done.

It means that you do business not for yourself, but to help people.

I suggest you read the gold replies on this thread:

After Seven Years, Nothing I Do In Business Is Profitable And I'm Broke

Especially the @heavy_industry one.
You've used the word "money" 6 times in one post, and every single sentence contains either this word or a synonym referring to currency or some type of financial gain.

Entrepreneurs are producers. We manufacture. We build. We create value. We help people.

We turn our imagination into reality.

Money is just a fortunate side-effect of our activity. We use it as a proxy for measuring our current level of success and impact on the world.

Stop chasing money.
Pursue excellence. Pursue value creation. Pursue mass production.

Then money will start chasing you.
And as @Andy Black always says (whose posts I highly recommend)

"Help people. Get paid. Help more people".

Stick to helping people, somewhere specific, then get paid so you can help more people. That's literally what entrepreneurship is - we create systems to help people.

Now go and execute.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.