HOLA!
I came across an idea today that I wrote down and feel really good about it. Question is, once you have the product in your head, what are the steps to take to get it going?
I know there's design, need to speak with a patent attorney, and product launch. Is there an order which to go by that anyone here has done before?
My brother had a product developed and he said it cost him $50,000 just to get an actual design for someone to see and to speak with a patent attorney.
Whats the most efficient, cheapest, route to take to make an idea real???
Thanks!
I came across an idea today that I wrote down and feel really good about it. Question is, once you have the product in your head, what are the steps to take to get it going?
I know there's design, need to speak with a patent attorney, and product launch. Is there an order which to go by that anyone here has done before?
My brother had a product developed and he said it cost him $50,000 just to get an actual design for someone to see and to speak with a patent attorney.
Whats the most efficient, cheapest, route to take to make an idea real???
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
