saipanruss
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2012
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 50%
Hello all,
I am a first time poster that has read the book and is ready to jump into the fastlane! However, my car is stuck in P at the moment and I'm looking for some assistance.
I have an idea for a product that I believe fits the criteria for a fastlane product. I have researched patents and no one has it, I have looked at other similar products and none has the uniqueness of what I would like to pursue.
I do need a designer to take my idea and give it life. Can someone recommend the best way to do this?
I am sorry that I am so vague, but am still working on doing my own patent at the moment.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
I am a first time poster that has read the book and is ready to jump into the fastlane! However, my car is stuck in P at the moment and I'm looking for some assistance.
I have an idea for a product that I believe fits the criteria for a fastlane product. I have researched patents and no one has it, I have looked at other similar products and none has the uniqueness of what I would like to pursue.
I do need a designer to take my idea and give it life. Can someone recommend the best way to do this?
I am sorry that I am so vague, but am still working on doing my own patent at the moment.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
