The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Problems On Need Validation/Idea Testing

Idea threads

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all great?

For the past few days, I've been having challenges with market/need validation and I would need your help, comments and suggestions.

I am currently stuck at this phase because due to some "unknown factors" I cannot FULLY use PAYPAL in my current country of stay and this has limited my efforts to some extent.

After receiving some helpful assistance from a notable member here on product creation, I've decided to move my a$$ BUT I'm finding it hard to go any further because I cannot buy/send traffic to my landing pages all because I cannot use Paypal fully.

I've read almost hundreds of articles with most pointing towards using a U.S based VPS as the solution.

That leads to the problem - I know nothing about VPS's and server administration and I can't seem to find a way around this.

I believe most members here might have experienced/overcame such situations and I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions on issues such as:

- Which VPS company do use/recommend? (I've found some are just resellers and I dnt want do business with such companies.)
- How do you use Paypal for payment processing from a restricted/limited paypal country?
- Could you please lay out a step-by-step process of setting your VPS?
- What other payment gateways/processing do you use or recommend?

I am currently in need of a rooted/unchanging protocol that can fully be used to access PAYPAL for generally payment processing.

I understand these questions tend to be more technical but I'd appreciate YOUR suggestions and comments in order to move on to next phase.

Your suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. Also, I cannot hire a coder because I currently cannot pay one yet, and, I'd like to spend such funds on traffic and idea validation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

People>Cash

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 4, 2014
Gumroad has a high fee 5% but it's something you can plug and play right away.

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
Thanks @People>Cash !
This seem to be an almost perfect solution, I'm not really bothered about the 5% fee currently.
But there seem to be a hitch. here's it:

"If you live in a country where you can receive payments through PayPal, you can use Gumroad."

" We support direct bank deposits in the United States and Japan. We pay all the necessary fees to move money into your PayPal account. From there, PayPal may deduct fees for withdrawals."

The problem I can't receive payment through paypal. This sucks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.