Hey Guys,
First post here -Looking for your perspective.
I'm running an info product funnel, which ran successfully in April & May &, and first time in my life had months of $25K with 22% profit magrin.
but since my campaigns reached the top, it's just gone south.
And July ended with $11k and a 10% profit margin.
I'm pretty decent with FB ads, tried a bunch of new creatives and strategies (Free+ shipping, Low entry price)
But it seems that everything dies out in couple of days/weeks.
I'm looking for good mentoring,
someone who has success with info products & FB ads funnels.
I thought maybe it's the right place to ask for help.
Thanks
First post here -Looking for your perspective.
I'm running an info product funnel, which ran successfully in April & May &, and first time in my life had months of $25K with 22% profit magrin.
but since my campaigns reached the top, it's just gone south.
And July ended with $11k and a 10% profit margin.
I'm pretty decent with FB ads, tried a bunch of new creatives and strategies (Free+ shipping, Low entry price)
But it seems that everything dies out in couple of days/weeks.
I'm looking for good mentoring,
someone who has success with info products & FB ads funnels.
I thought maybe it's the right place to ask for help.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
