- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
I am looking at some new domains for a site I want to make and so far Ive found 3 awesome names but godaddy has them up for sale as a premium domain. every choice so far is either preimum or taken. they are listed as available but premium.
What does that mean? are these sites already owned or something? to me it looks like they are not. but I am not sure.
I guess my question is If they arent already owned would I be able to purchase them for less (then the multiple thousands of dollars) then godaddy wants on another website? if so where else can I get domains cheaply?
What does that mean? are these sites already owned or something? to me it looks like they are not. but I am not sure.
I guess my question is If they arent already owned would I be able to purchase them for less (then the multiple thousands of dollars) then godaddy wants on another website? if so where else can I get domains cheaply?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
