Has any one used Go daddy's traffic blazer service. From an economic standpoint it seems like a good deal I am considering purchasing their premium service.
I am currently using Google adwords but it is becoming very expensive. I am getting a low conversion rate. this may be due to my landing page.
Godaddy offers traffic blazer with thier traffic ananlyzer plus a 5000 email campaign for 70.00 bucks a year. that is less than one month of PPC with adwords.
I just want to know what results have people got from this service or something similar.
I am currently using Google adwords but it is becoming very expensive. I am getting a low conversion rate. this may be due to my landing page.
Godaddy offers traffic blazer with thier traffic ananlyzer plus a 5000 email campaign for 70.00 bucks a year. that is less than one month of PPC with adwords.
I just want to know what results have people got from this service or something similar.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
