The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Powerful Daily Habits

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jason VanDevere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 6, 2019
Helly my name is Jason, I am new to the forum. I am 24 and working heavily on self-improvement. I am starting to realize the power of habits and how they can make a HUGE change over time. Some of my favorite habits now are writing my goals daily and reading self-help books every day. I am still looking for more thought to help myself grow and reach higher levels of success. What are some of your favorite daily habits that have helped you to reach success in your goals?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
Helly my name is Jason, I am new to the forum. I am 24 and working heavily on self-improvement. I am starting to realize the power of habits and how they can make a HUGE change over time. Some of my favorite habits now are writing my goals daily and reading self-help books every day. I am still looking for more thought to help myself grow and reach higher levels of success. What are some of your favorite daily habits that have helped you to reach success in your goals?
Hey! Welcome.

I think you’ll find there are many people here that agree with you about the power of Habits. The last forum book was Atomic Habits, have a read if you haven’t already, it’s excellent. The power of Habit (Charles Duhigg) is excellent also.

Personally my favourite habits (in not particular order) are:
  1. Early starts 5-5:30 (coffee :) )
  2. I’ve just started writing a journal and so far enjoying the clarity it brings
  3. Yoga, running, cycling
  4. Reading
  5. Trying to eat a plant based diet
  6. Sleep (lots)
  7. Play, fun, enjoyment in daily routine
  8. Visualisation
rock and roll aren’t I ;)

I’m trying to make this forum more of a habit, MJs books and the people on here that are the most positve force in keeping me moving, stopping me from falling back into the comfort of the slowlane and realising that you get further by giving...

I have a long way to go to reach my goals but I thing the above will give me a good foundation to get there. Look after the mind and the body and stay focused.

Bad habits I’m trying to stop are:
  1. Procrastinating
  2. Not staying present (thinking in the past / future)
What are The daily habits that have helped you reach your goals so far?

Apo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 19, 2019
London
Hey buddy, same as you I realised some time ago now that good habits were powering up my day. Here are few of mine:
- writing down my goals
- wrote down my bucket list and trying to achieve few items whenever I can
- say yes to opportunities more often
- force myself to the gym 4 to 6 times a week (sometimes first thing in the morning)
- healthy food diet
- reading and educating myself more
- waking up at 5am (read my thread The 5am club: is it worth it)
- have some moment to meditate, think and remind myself of what I already achieved and all the positive things I already have going for me in my life

Following these are making me feeling more balanced in life and ready to take on any challenge!

Please share a list of the new habits you will decide to start following the responses you will get here!

Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Erika

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2019
South Africa
Hi Jason and welcome to the forum
I'm new here too!

Habits are a great thing to be mindful of I think. I'm also still in the process of adjusting and modifying my habits. Current habits that have helped me feel better, have more energy, get more done are:

1. Wake up early (5:30)
2. Make time for exercise at least a few times a week
3. Try to eat healthy (I don't really bother with counting calories but I do try and remove sugar and refined carbs from my diet as much as possible)
4. Make a to-do list every day of the things I want to get done and cross them off as I do them
5. Reading and learning about things that will help me now or in the future (if it's not educational or useful to me personally in some way, I leave it for my down time when I can relax)
6. Getting enough sleep

I do however think I should be more lenient with myself and allow for more down time to just relax or do something fun. Another habit I want to develop is to journal about my goals and how I want to go about achieving them. Or if something goes wrong, to journal about that to try and figure out what went wrong and how I can do things differently.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.