The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Positive day all, Adel here

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

AdelMarketer

New Contributor
May 26, 2016
Wolrd
Positive day all
My name is Adel.
I've been doing stuff online for 17 years.
In 2009, things got serious as I quit my job, and traveled to the other side of the world without any plans... Risked all and it worked.
Now, I still work for myself and change location as much as I can.

What do I do?
To not sound spammy, let's say, I do help people and small businesses to start and grow online.

Why here?
Well from my research, this forum looks like one of the few serious ones left.
So, I'm here to learn, exchange, and who knows, maybe even find a partner for whatever project.

That's it.
Take care all.
Cheers.
Adel

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AdelMarketer

New Contributor
May 26, 2016
Wolrd
Thank you for the Adele welcome lol
I get that all the time and I always tell people Adel is for males and Adele is for females, just to cut it short lol.
So, I'm still Adel (From Arabic, the Just one or the Righteous), an old man, and I kind of love one song by Adele, and that's it.

Cheers.
Adel

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore