The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Podcasts To Get

Legacy Dad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 3, 2007
Worldwide, depending on the month.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
REI Guys, and some others like that that I found on iTunes.
although lately my iPod is being loaded only with Tony Robbins (not podcasts, the cds I already own).

I'm surprised you listen to Dave Ramsey. I used to listen to him years ago, but now the save and pay off all your debt, own your home free and clear mentality is not for me anymore.

Legacy Dad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 3, 2007
I'm surprised you listen to Dave Ramsey. I used to listen to him years ago, but now the save and pay off all your debt, own your home free and clear mentality is not for me anymore.

I listen mostly because I like his business plan, let's face it, 95% of the population will never get to the fastlane. Dave took the very first basic step in finance, the one most people never get past, Debt. Then created a business model that caters to it.

Because most will not make it to the fastlane, he will never run out of a client base.

Hell anyone of us could sit around all day and tell people how to get out of debt! Where's our book deal?

Lance

Legacy Dad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 3, 2007
P.S. Learn out loud is giving "The Go-Getter" as a free download this month. I read this book back in 1998 and it still is one of top motivational books.

Just plug in a fake email addie and Free mp3.

Lance

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.