Hi people,
I launched my website a few days ago. My strategy is writing a lot of content, some more creative and some less creative (but all my own work, i don't copy of course). It starts as a blog about surfing, and my first aim is to generate traffic. Maybe I could earn money offering surf hostels and things like that. I use it to gain skills about outsourcing (didnt do that yet), managing a website, SEO and stuff like that, those all seem legit skills to learn!
Concurrence is quite heavy, with established surf travel booking websites and hostel booking websites.
Check it
Types of surf accommodation | Surfhostel.net
I hope I get some feedback from you guys!
ps. the text in the link 'Types of surf accomodation' is the first post right now that appears, i'm going to solve this!
I launched my website a few days ago. My strategy is writing a lot of content, some more creative and some less creative (but all my own work, i don't copy of course). It starts as a blog about surfing, and my first aim is to generate traffic. Maybe I could earn money offering surf hostels and things like that. I use it to gain skills about outsourcing (didnt do that yet), managing a website, SEO and stuff like that, those all seem legit skills to learn!
Concurrence is quite heavy, with established surf travel booking websites and hostel booking websites.
Check it
I hope I get some feedback from you guys!
ps. the text in the link 'Types of surf accomodation' is the first post right now that appears, i'm going to solve this!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
