The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback on my Current Project Please

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Hey fellow fastlaners

I am looking to get a little feedback on something.

The site is https://www.dfybiz.com

The main service pages are:
https://www.dfybiz.com/ecommerce-dropshipping/
https://www.dfybiz.com/affiliate-business/

What I'm looking to get feedback on:
1. Is it clear from visiting the website what services I offer? (I'm having a whiteboard video created to help this even more)
2. On the service pages, I have the prices listed which start over $1,000. Would you recommend not listing them initially and just getting users contact information first and then reaching out to them?

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Hello Y!, pretty but not clear to me as a first time visitor (even knowing the subject). I did not study the site, just was looking to have a quick intuitive internet surfer understanding of what was going on.

For cost, I typically look in the upper right of the toolbar for Pricing. Yeah maybe too early for that price point, but I would still be looking for it if interested.

What KWs are you thinking? It is designed as an umbrella site for make money/ make money online/ biz op? You might have 3 different customers: prospective dropshippers, prospective affiliate marketers, and buy-a-biz peeps.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Hello Y!, pretty but not clear to me as a first time visitor (even knowing the subject). I did not study the site, just was looking to have a quick intuitive internet surfer understanding of what was going on.

For cost, I typically look in the upper right of the toolbar for Pricing. Yeah maybe too early for that price point, but I would still be looking for it if interested.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
What KWs are you thinking? It is designed as an umbrella site for make money/ make money online/ biz op? You might have 3 different customers: prospective dropshippers, prospective affiliate marketers, and buy-a-biz peeps.

Thanks for taking a look. Since I offer different services, the pricing is directly on each service page. It wouldn't make sense to have a separate pricing page. I was just considering removing the pricing altogether and adding a link to my contact form instead.

I target all types of keywords that relate to drop ship websites/businesses, ecommerce, niche, affiliate, home based businesses, etc...

Just for comparison, my two competitors are:
pure-ecommerce (dot) com
clickstartdigital (dot) com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads