- Joined
- Aug 25, 2013
- Messages
- 373
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 55%
still a work in progress... however I am looking for some general feed back in terms of UX/UI, page loading times, any alignment issues and anything else that stands out as negative on the site so I can correct them.
Please ignore the large slider center image I am in the process of changing that however I am open to suggestions as to what would look good image wise on the homepage
www.suitfairy.com
still a work in progress but doing my best to get it going
thanks for any feedback
Please ignore the large slider center image I am in the process of changing that however I am open to suggestions as to what would look good image wise on the homepage
www.suitfairy.com
still a work in progress but doing my best to get it going
thanks for any feedback
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
