What's new

Please allow me to introduce myself

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DuPont

PARKED
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
54
Rep Bank
$195
Hello to ALL Fastlaners!!!

My name is DuPont and I just wanted to post a quick introduction to introduce myself to everyone here on the Fastlane forum.

I just finished reading the book Millionaire Fastlane and I feel that is one of the best business books I have read in quite some time. When I got to chapter 2 of the book I literally said wow that is me a slowlaner I have no problem coming up with ideas but I never followed up the ideas with any form of execution.

The main thing I took away from the book is to become a Producer not a consumer as I was one who always had to have the latest and greatest gadget (don't even want to tell you how much that habit cost me). I have put being a producer into play here the past 2 weeks and I have already landed 2 new clients where I am working with them on MY time and I have also become more creative and productive with my time.

Currently I am based here in the Midwest in Indiana and my goal is to retire to a nice condo close to the ocean on the west coast. I have my work cut out for me and I know it will take a lot of hard work but I feel I now have a new sense of direction and commitment after reading the Millionaire Fastlane.

Looking forward to participating with everyone here on the forum and my tagline I always leave everyone with is stay "Creative"!!!

DuPont
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O moli zuas veli! Vji duptanis wt qsufadis vjoph situpevif ximm xovj ni vuu.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Hsiev opvsu Faqupv epf ximduni! Juqi Getvmepi dep ci eqesv ug vjev gavasi wotoup ug zuast!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom