The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pill That Slows Time

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
This is one of those things that people would buy even if it doesn't work. Like Reservatrol juices and pills. They say that Reservatrol increases lifespan and slows aging, but there's really nothing to support that claim except ancient Chinese or Mayan legends, or something.

In fact, go to Clickbank and see how many products like this are being thrown around.

good idea

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Looks like there is a whole load of crap on there, lol

This thing could tower above all those

Little teaser and nothing else

(and if you think you get it after this, you are where I was 15 years ago,
there is much much much more to it!)

What makes an apple rot?

Is it the apple?

What are we made of?

Flaag

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 1, 2012
Wait 40 years (2050), and we will be immortal due to singularity.

Flaag

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 1, 2012
I believe that it will happen, but off course the prediction is just a wildly guess.
Code:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2048299,00.html

In the end, we will destroy ourselves, something like I. Robot.
You can't control A.I. and out rational perspective is the human species a waste.

What will happen to us?
We will be out of 'plastic'. :p

easystreet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 11, 2011
South Carolina
What makes an apple rot? Ethylene gas. There are bags that effectively neutralize this gas and keep your fruits and veggies fresher much longer. I am sure you have seen them marketed. I have some in my fridge right now. They work well.

If you are going to make a supplement, man up and get it made. It will probably cost $7-10k for your 1000 bottle minimum order from nutracap labs, Vitakem, or any other contract manufacturer. Send them your formula and get a quote. They will sign a NDA if you ask. Why all this discourse on fantasy product? If you believe it works, and you believe there is science to back it up, and most importantly, if you believe there is a market: put your money where your mouth is!

Nothing says "I believe" like investing your life savings into a venture. YOU have to take the first step, or nobody else will believe you. You think "this thing could tower above all those"? WHO is making the money? Money is the score card. How is your score looking?

Oh and the Enzyte guy was an expert marketer. He just failed at ethics when it came to recurring charges and refunds and is in prison for his greed. You should aspire to do anywhere near as well as him when it comes to actually SELLING your product.

Have a name for your product?

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Get ready for some competition though, as this is very similar to the supplement I am getting developed and started researching about a year ago. :) :)

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Nigeria is a place that desperately needs a life expansion product. Research shows that Nigerian people live 2 decades LESS than people from Asia, Europe and North America. The average life expectancy of a Nigerian only reaches the 50s...There are 158M people currently in Nigeria....I see a real need and a big potential to scale just in Nigeria alone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.