The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pharmacy Business

GuestUser153

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2014
Lagos
I am a resent graduate from a pharmacy school. I love pharmacy profession with passion.

I would want to go into community pharmacy practice which is a somewhat more fulfilling for me and will afford me more time to have a direct link with my patients.

The problem I am having now is insufficient capital to kick start the pharmacy business. Also I am having job offers from so many pharmaceutical companies but I don't want to work in a pharmaceutical company. Because this will not give me direct access to my patients and it is not business oriented.

Please I need your kindeed advice on the next step to take.
1. Is either I take up a job in a community pharmacy outlet and learn on the job more skills and at the same time build enough capital to be able to start my own pharmacy

OR

2. Start my own pharmacy with a loan.

Friends I need your suggestions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul Gallo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Mar 24, 2011
NYC
So whats the work around? Think through the problem... if you want to help people via pharmacy how can you enter the market with limited capital? Could you start a blog with information to guide people toward the right medication for their ailments? How about a custom supplement to help people with a specific health issue? Many ways to skin the cat my friend... you just need to think on it some more. .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.