lsamson1989
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$45
$45
User Power: 31%
Hey all,
I’m starting a website about personal development for young entrepreneurs and I wanted to hear your views.
Now I know everyone here might not be a young entrepreneur but I still want to hear your opinions.
I want to know what you guys want to learn. What do you need help with? What are your concerns?
Do you want to hear about dealing with stress in your entrepreneurial lifestyle? How about getting that extra motivation to continue on with your work? What about psychology ‘tactics’ to help persuade others when going to an interview or what not?
Or do you want to hear about simple, easy nutrition plans that will help give you more energy throughout the day without having to spend hours cooking meals.
Continuing on the same line of thought, how about simple 30min exercise plans that will help keep your health in balance?
I want to hear it all!
So please, tell me what you think. That way I can create really in-depth guides about what you actually want to know about.
I WANT TO HEAR THE PEOPLE’S VOICE!!
I’m starting a website about personal development for young entrepreneurs and I wanted to hear your views.
Now I know everyone here might not be a young entrepreneur but I still want to hear your opinions.
I want to know what you guys want to learn. What do you need help with? What are your concerns?
Do you want to hear about dealing with stress in your entrepreneurial lifestyle? How about getting that extra motivation to continue on with your work? What about psychology ‘tactics’ to help persuade others when going to an interview or what not?
Or do you want to hear about simple, easy nutrition plans that will help give you more energy throughout the day without having to spend hours cooking meals.
Continuing on the same line of thought, how about simple 30min exercise plans that will help keep your health in balance?
I want to hear it all!
So please, tell me what you think. That way I can create really in-depth guides about what you actually want to know about.
I WANT TO HEAR THE PEOPLE’S VOICE!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
