StreetsofSilver
New Contributor
I found a demand that needs to be filled. I have a great domain parked that gets type in traffic. I want to develop it. I plan on doing all of the SEO myself (I took internet marketing in college) but I am going to outsource the actual web design to a freelancer.
The site will be a service. I need to process credit cards. I was told that because it is porn related that Paypal will not process payments. Any suggestions?
I would like to market the site to European countries, also. Are there any merchant credit processing services that would allow me to keep the Euros and not convert them? I'd assume that I'd have to open a European bank accout. Would the .com work for this or do I need to get a .eu?
I will need a payroll system to pay the independent contractors. Has anyone used Epassporte?
Thank you in advance. I am a RE professional, but this is my first web venture. Btw, I am a girl (not a porn starved boy). LOL
The site will be a service. I need to process credit cards. I was told that because it is porn related that Paypal will not process payments. Any suggestions?
I would like to market the site to European countries, also. Are there any merchant credit processing services that would allow me to keep the Euros and not convert them? I'd assume that I'd have to open a European bank accout. Would the .com work for this or do I need to get a .eu?
I will need a payroll system to pay the independent contractors. Has anyone used Epassporte?
Thank you in advance. I am a RE professional, but this is my first web venture. Btw, I am a girl (not a porn starved boy). LOL
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
