I recently caught the first episode of a new show on TLC called "I Can Make You Thin with Paul McKenna."
As a guy who goes on and off the South Beach diet (usually with some positive results), I decided I would watch and see what it was all about. Essentially, he has four steps for dieting:
• Eat when you are hungry
• Eat what you want and not what you think you should
• Eat consciously and enjoy every bite
• When you think you are full, stop eating
I watched part of one of the next week's shows and wasn't real impressed as he started to bring NLP associations into the diet - ie., when you crave chocolate, imagine yourself eating live worms as you crave the chocolate...stuff like that.
My question is has anybody ever heard of this guy? And has anybody tried this diet?
My girlfriend and I decided to give it a try and have each dropped some weight while eating stuff like pizza, chinese food, subs...you get it. I am actually quite surprised so far. But like most things in life, what seems to be too good to be true is, well, too good to be true.
Any others out there in the Fastlane???
As a guy who goes on and off the South Beach diet (usually with some positive results), I decided I would watch and see what it was all about. Essentially, he has four steps for dieting:
• Eat when you are hungry
• Eat what you want and not what you think you should
• Eat consciously and enjoy every bite
• When you think you are full, stop eating
I watched part of one of the next week's shows and wasn't real impressed as he started to bring NLP associations into the diet - ie., when you crave chocolate, imagine yourself eating live worms as you crave the chocolate...stuff like that.
My question is has anybody ever heard of this guy? And has anybody tried this diet?
My girlfriend and I decided to give it a try and have each dropped some weight while eating stuff like pizza, chinese food, subs...you get it. I am actually quite surprised so far. But like most things in life, what seems to be too good to be true is, well, too good to be true.
Any others out there in the Fastlane???
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
