The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

partnership

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
My company
hi, i have hosting business specialized in hosting for business.

Packages cost
the minimum packages cost of hosting for business is $440/ Year

Need Good Long term partner
I need good long term partner that can bring both of us good fortune. I can set up you 50% each order.

Good news
I would like to wait good news from you. Feel free to pm me or reply and pm me with your ideas or short proposal

Thank You
Have great day and prosper!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
For your consideration, please kindly visit My company website : AlexisHost.com

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I can see you aren't a native English speaker. Yet, because your messages are understandable and don't require extra thought to understand, I don't know how much it matters. Still, you might consider getting someone who is natively English to perform minor grammatical tweaks to your site.

The structure is a little off but is by far forgivable. It's the little things that make me stop and consider what I'm seeing, rather than what I'm reading.
We don't need to tell you why we are better. Let your self experience at first hand - partnering with a serious player - a multi-million dollar company - with 8 years experience in (the) hosting industry.

The 'at' shouldn't be there, and the 'the' should.

Actually, if you do decide to recruit someone to rewrite the site, that message I picked out could stand a rewrite, now that I'm paying attention. It's possible to keep the overall message while having it said in a way that's more... Uhm. Positive. Maybe even engaging.

"Are you wondering if we can satisfy your needs? We invite you to experience first hand what it means to partner with a professional, multi-million dollar hosting company with over eight years of experience."

... Keep in mind, I'm not a copywriter, and I only did that in one pass without fretting over how to best present the message. So it can still use plenty of tweaking, and be tweaked in many ways. For instance, just changing the final period to an exclamation point (!) entirely alters the tone.

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
thank you fd justin. I appreciate your suggestion

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
And here I was thinking you had gotten banned...... Hmmm

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
do you have proposal to send Kinsey6287?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.