The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Paid advertising expert saying hello

Louisv

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 15, 2019
Hey all.

I'm a European entrepreneur whose main skill is paid advertising.

I do mostly Social Media ads (Facebook especially), but I don't really have a favorite platform - I've done Adwords and influencer marketing many times profitably.

All in all, I just really like building and running ads on-line.

Now, here's my situation at the moment (I won't add links because this really isn't a promo):
1. I founded and manage a Facebook Messenger chatbot agency - It's called Social Pager.
2. I'm also building a couple of micro-startups for free - their purpose will be to help entrepreneurs run their ads more efficiently and to maximize their profitability.
3. I also help other businesses running ads as their paid advertising consultant - this is my favorite part of my business life!

But above all, I really prize learning more (about anything really, I'm a certified nerd) and hearing from the experiences of others, so I feel like I'm in the right place.

I've lurked Fastlane for the better part of a year now, and I love the atmosphere here - everyone is helpful and actually nice.

Now I want to be a contributing part of this community!

So I wish everyone here a good day - we'll see each other around.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...